Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Halo Infinite Legendary edition

OP SalmonSpoon2125

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Man, I'm surprised by the lack of people mentioning including the game soundtrack. Do people not care about that anymore?? Getting the game soundtrack was always the selling point for me in collector's editions.

So I would like to see steel case cover with a PHYSICAL DISC with alternate art on the disc, the FULL game soundtrack on dics, some type of statue and some sort of cosmetic item (name plate, emblem, weapon skin, etc) that indicates in game that you bought the legendary edition and It can only be obtained by getting the legendary edition. I would like to see a price tag of $149.99-199 CDN dollars MAX!! but if it's 200 bucks the soundtrack better be the full OST and the statute better be damn good!!

Whatever they do they need to include the actual disc. Most people that are getting these are collectors hence they like to "Collect" things. we don't need another cluster bomb of a situation like Halo 5 collector's edition that lacked a physical disc 🙄
Not really, at least not me personally. The only game soundtrack I can even remember wanting to listen to outside of the game was Doom's. And even then, I can just stream it from YouTube or something similar. I really have no desire to have a game's soundtrack.

See, I'm the complete opposite. Sure they can give me the steelbook, but I'd rather have the code for the game than the disc. Or they can give me both if they really want. But if I had to choose, I'd take the CD key over the disc everytime. Or at least allow people to choose if they want physical or digital. I have no desire to have discs anymore.

The slippery slope with the choice is do you just keep it the same for digital vs physical in terms of what they get. (I say yes) But some may say digital should get something additionally since they aren't getting the disc and manufacturing costs aren't there. Maybe do something like Wolfenstein Youngblood where digital owners can grant temporary tokens and invite friends who don't own the game to come play with them. That could be an interesting way to grow the player base and share the experience.
  • Season Pass if one is going to be offered should be included in all CE’s.
  • I miss feature length making of documentaries. Halo 2’s is still the best. Include it on a separate Blu-Ray Disc.
  • Art book.
  • soundtrack on CD and/or digital download
eviltedi wrote:
The best collectors edition I've bought is Darksiders 3 Apocalyptic Edition. Four statues, banner, art work, amulet, game of course, steel book, soundrack, dlc armour. It really is an extensive collectors edition, but it was expensive. I would love to see a Halo edition like that. I suppose it depends on 343i.

I also have DOOM Eternal with life size wearable Praetor helmet, and the top tier Cyberpunk 2077 pre-ordered, there is a market for these high priced editions. If 343i made a Halo Infinite collectors edition in a similar vein it would be on my radar.

My ideal Halo Infinite Collectors Edition : Game, steelbook, art, banner, Cortana chip, Halo Ring, soundtrack, grunt statue, John 117 statue, arbiter statue. Price £200 plus to £325 ? Count me in.
My problem with the Darksiders 3 Apocalyptic edition is that it seems to step on the toes of past games in the series editions. Now I could be completely wrong, but I was fairly certain the previous two installments (or perhaps it was their remaster releases) offered an edition that came with a largely statue of War and Death for their respective game. Then 3 comes out and yes the statues are cool, but they seem to be smaller and less detailed versions. And like you said, quite expensive. Like I said, it's really the fact that they don't keep up with the previous editions. Rather than making a Fury statue on par with the previous editions (and to ultimately build a collection) they kind of devalue the previous edition with a lesser 'reboot' in my opinion.

Depending on what exactly is included, I would consider playing $300 and maybe $400 for a Legendary or Mythic Halo edition. But it has to feel like that value is actually there. The best edition of the Destroy All Humans remaster hardly seems worth it to me.
I stand corrected. The Death and Dusk statue I was thinking of was done by a third party with licensing rights I'm assuming. I also couldn't find one for War, only for Death. And it was like $600USD. So now knowing that, the Apocalyptic Edition doesn't seem too terrible. The statues are the main selling point for sure. The other stuff is kinda cool though.
Yeah, was going to say that they were licensed out to a 3rd party. In Apocolyptic Fury is bigger than War, Death and Vulgrim, however the detail on all of them is remarkable. Would definitely consider a Halo Edition in a similar vein.
eviltedi wrote:
eviltedi wrote:
The best collectors edition I've bought is Darksiders 3 Apocalyptic Edition. Four statues, banner, art work, amulet, game of course, steel book, soundrack, dlc armour. It really is an extensive collectors edition, but it was expensive. I would love to see a Halo edition like that. I suppose it depends on 343i.

I also have DOOM Eternal with life size wearable Praetor helmet, and the top tier Cyberpunk 2077 pre-ordered, there is a market for these high priced editions. If 343i made a Halo Infinite collectors edition in a similar vein it would be on my radar.

My ideal Halo Infinite Collectors Edition : Game, steelbook, art, banner, Cortana chip, Halo Ring, soundtrack, grunt statue, John 117 statue, arbiter statue. Price £200 plus to £325 ? Count me in.
My problem with the Darksiders 3 Apocalyptic edition is that it seems to step on the toes of past games in the series editions. Now I could be completely wrong, but I was fairly certain the previous two installments (or perhaps it was their remaster releases) offered an edition that came with a largely statue of War and Death for their respective game. Then 3 comes out and yes the statues are cool, but they seem to be smaller and less detailed versions. And like you said, quite expensive. Like I said, it's really the fact that they don't keep up with the previous editions. Rather than making a Fury statue on par with the previous editions (and to ultimately build a collection) they kind of devalue the previous edition with a lesser 'reboot' in my opinion.

Depending on what exactly is included, I would consider playing $300 and maybe $400 for a Legendary or Mythic Halo edition. But it has to feel like that value is actually there. The best edition of the Destroy All Humans remaster hardly seems worth it to me.
I stand corrected. The Death and Dusk statue I was thinking of was done by a third party with licensing rights I'm assuming. I also couldn't find one for War, only for Death. And it was like $600USD. So now knowing that, the Apocalyptic Edition doesn't seem too terrible. The statues are the main selling point for sure. The other stuff is kinda cool though.
Yeah, was going to say that they were licensed out to a 3rd party. In Apocolyptic Fury is bigger than War, Death and Vulgrim, however the detail on all of them is remarkable. Would definitely consider a Halo Edition in a similar vein.
Yeah I've been checking them out online. For what they are, I'm impressed. But not enough to pull the trigger on them for $400. Maybe I'll see if I can find them online somewhere for cheaper.
As unoriginal as it would be, I think 343 would get a ton of praise for essentially doing exactly what Halo 3 did. I still have the Master Chief helmet in my room and I definitely wouldn't mind a second one. Either that or maybe a high-detail, model Halo weapon? I just think an action figure isn't very unique or special, something like a life-sized high-detail prop with some real weight to it is what can really give something value. Some in-game stuff like flaming armor and whatever would be cool too, but I think those real-life props would be the real value, to me at least.
A good helmet that you can put in your head, not like the halo 3 one
It' impossibile because people have different head size. I don't want to pay 500€ for a legendary edition.
eviltedi wrote:
eviltedi wrote:

Yeah I've been checking them out online. For what they are, I'm impressed. But not enough to pull the trigger on them for $400. Maybe I'll see if I can find them online somewhere for cheaper.
Yes, I agree
How about a USB stick in the shape of an AI drive (the one Chief uses in his helmet) that contains the full soundtrack? Seems feasible :)
A book or something cool and lore related for the limited edition. I would be quite content with that alongside gimmick x and y online content.

For a legendary edition, it should be the limited edition + something ridiculous, maybe the Infinite Magnum, a helmet, or another smaller copy of Halo Infinite.
A book or something cool and lore related for the limited edition. I would be quite content with that alongside gimmick x and y online content.

For a legendary edition, it should be the limited edition + something ridiculous, maybe the Infinite Magnum, a helmet, or another smaller copy of Halo Infinite.
And within that smaller copy of Halo Infinite is another even SMALLER copy of Halo Infinite and so on down in perpetuia XD

No seriously though, another statue. Maybe of Brohammer waking up Chief?
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."

In want a master chief helmet or a halo ring in 3D, full soundtrack, metal book with secrets and lore, an exclusive (forever) armor set and the legendary flame (red flame) like Halo Reach. A digital version (I love digital version).
I want a bust of Cortana.

And i want it to go to her waist just so i can enjoy the.... view....

jk jk.

I dont know tbh theres alot that can be put in here. Besides the obvious corporate moves of a steel book case, thicker manual, and xbox 14 code (dependent on the game platform you paid for.) Honestly I wanna see more legit and dedicated DLC exclusives. Nothing pay to win obviously but I feel like the last few halo games kinda went down the drain with DLC since Reach with their editions. How are we gonna go from a Legendary halo flaming helmet to nothing immediately? Idk i want some cool skins man. I wanna flex that i payed way too much for the game I have a everlasting passion about!
How about a USB stick in the shape of an AI drive (the one Chief uses in his helmet) that contains the full soundtrack? Seems feasible :)
Like the one that came in the loot crate?
Pluto70 wrote:
Regice554 wrote:
  • A EXCLUSIVE in game, permanent thing to equitp and show off. Such as a name plate, armor or armor effect.
  • Early Access to beta and or full game release
  • A unique statue EXCLUSIVE to legendary edition
  • A season pass for all the dlc
  • Lots of cool swag, including some from, or about lore
  • All the bonuses that the lesser versions have
There are many options, but I appreciate the stress point of EXCLUSIVE. I want those who started at the beginning to be able to show that and not have that exclusivity taken away by allowing monetary or in game purchase of it down the road.
*cough cough Helio Skrill*
A complete game.
I want that in the base game.

As for what I would like; Maybe a piece of armor and or an armor set, for both Spartans AND ELITES..
- If the game has special effects like in Reach, an exclusive effect.
- Exclusive nameplate, background, and emblem.
- Physical statue.
- Physical map/journal/other goodies.
- If there is to be DLC, expansions, season passes, they should all be included.
Yeah, but make it way more than 4 gigs. Seriously.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
AgentTEX41 wrote:
Pluto70 wrote:
Regice554 wrote:
  • A EXCLUSIVE in game, permanent thing to equitp and show off. Such as a name plate, armor or armor effect.
  • Early Access to beta and or full game release
  • A unique statue EXCLUSIVE to legendary edition
  • A season pass for all the dlc
  • Lots of cool swag, including some from, or about lore
  • All the bonuses that the lesser versions have
There are many options, but I appreciate the stress point of EXCLUSIVE. I want those who started at the beginning to be able to show that and not have that exclusivity taken away by allowing monetary or in game purchase of it down the road.
*cough cough Helio Skrill*
Helioskrill is like halo 3 recon :(
1. Season Pass
2. MC statue OR coupon to 3D print your own spartan statue
3. Exclusive in-game cosmetic that will only every be issued in Legendary Edition (e.g. 'no visor' option for spartan)
4. 12 Months Xbox Game Pass Ultimate pass

*no one cares about soundtrack or concept art*
Yeah, but make it way more than 4 gigs. Seriously.
Ehhh. Idk. I thought it was fine for what it was. More would be nice but who really uses flash drives anymore.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3