Halo Infinite Legendary edition

OP SalmonSpoon2125

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5
Standard- just the game, Legendary edition-(formerly the collectors edition) includes the game/journal/maybe a statue of chief or zeta halo or mentican bias and steel book, mythic edition- contains everything in the lower editions plus the Halo style/skinned Xbox with matching controller
A Controller, YES!

ODST’s Special Edition came with a controller which was great. If 343 don’t do a Halo Infinite Console, they should at least do a controller.
Standard- just the game, Legendary edition-(formerly the collectors edition) includes the game/journal/maybe a statue of chief or zeta halo or mentican bias and steel book, mythic edition- contains everything in the lower editions plus the Halo style/skinned Xbox with matching controller
A Controller, YES!

ODST’s Special Edition came with a controller which was great. If 343 don’t do a Halo Infinite Console, they should at least do a controller.
The H5 console came with the matching controller but didn’t come with the book stands. I feel like I was screwed.
New masterchief helmet, as Halo 3 legendary edition. It is glorious. Please 343, make it possible and take all my money
I would love to see the legendary flames (red), season pass for DLC, steel case, and something symbolic of the game itself.
Maybe a Craig doll?
1:1 scale battle rifle replica. You know you want it.
how about AR. Or maybe MC's helmet
I really feel like something other than master chiefs helmet. It’s already been given in a previous title.
A Controller, YES!

The H5 console came with the matching controller but didn’t come with the book stands. I feel like I was screwed.
I also liked that you could get the Locke controller separately, even if I bought the Chief one...
A Controller, YES!

I also liked that you could get the Locke controller separately, even if I bought the Chief one...
Lol I absolutely bought the chief one too!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5