Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

HALO: INFINITE MASSIVE POTENTIAL SPOILERS

OP GruntStyle

I will start explaining my interpretation of the title.

Infinite stands for an infinite loop where the HALOS reboot the entire galaxy to stop a terrific threat.

From the books of the Forunner Saga we know that the only way to damage the Domain is to fire a Halo.
Indeed, you do not have to fire the ring...the simple slip space travel of a ring can seriously compromise the functionality of the Domain.

So let's start with this theory.

On April 2559, doctor Anders travels accross slipspace with a Halo, compromising the Created's Operations. Cortana immediatly sends a Guardians to imposing a No fly-zone to the Forerruner slipspace protocol, but the damage is already done...

On a distant planet, Chief and the others are fighting a lost battle, and the same Chief is injured, and almost killed by prometheans, when something happen...
The entire prometheans army of the Created, Guardians included, are going in stand by...

The Resistance forces take advantage of the situation, and with the help of the infinity and a small fleet of Human-Sangheili vessels, are able to win this battle and retreat before the arrival of the Created's reinforcements....
On the infinity, the crew is questioning the reason of this unexplainable event.
Doctor Catherine Elisabeth Halsey is able to receive the Ander's SOS, and understand what happened.

Installation 09 is not longer an option, because of the action of Cortana, which is monitoring the Halo.

The unsc needs a halo not known by cortana or any other AI...

Installation 07, zeta halo, is the ring that respect these requirements...

So, The entire resistance flies to the ring...
The fleet arrive at Zeta Halo...

Some frigates, both human and sangheili, lands on the ring...their forces occupy critical infrastructures, such as environmental facilty and defences.
With Chief en route to the library, to extract the index for later, a massive amount of Guardians arrive in the system...

The infinity retreat, but the others fregates are hitten by the emp...

The Resistance is now trapped on the ring...
That's actually a pretty sound theory. Makes me wonder how it will tie in Spirit of Fire further and build everything to a climax with the Flood included,seeing as how they not only awakened on the Ark and will likely find their way into the middle of the madness,but also the alleged ten dormant proto graveminds on Installation 07. This is going to be bigger than most people are expecting,I do believe.
That's actually a pretty sound theory. Makes me wonder how it will tie in Spirit of Fire further and build everything to a climax with the Flood included,seeing as how they not only awakened on the Ark and will likely find their way into the middle of the madness,but also the alleged ten dormant proto graveminds on Installation 07. This is going to be bigger than most people are expecting,I do believe.
And the empire plans on creating a new Death Star!