4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 8
This makes me quite excited 😃
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Crap on Fiesta all you want but that (along with Castle Wars) is some of the most fun I've had playing Halo in a long time.
While you were having fun, that gametype almost killed the BTB playlist which has been a staple of Halo since the H2 days, so yeah I don't particularly care for it.
That says more about the BTB playlist than anything...

And shame on me for having fun in a video game right?
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Crap on Fiesta all you want but that (along with Castle Wars) is some of the most fun I've had playing Halo in a long time.
While you were having fun, that gametype almost killed the BTB playlist which has been a staple of Halo since the H2 days, so yeah I don't particularly care for it.
Are less options better for the community then? I like both game types, but if people that played BTB now want to play Fiesta more, power to them right?
Tbh H5's multiplayer was the best in the series and that's a hill I will die on. Cutting Spartan Abilities and adding in equipment seems like great ways to improve upon it.
Absolutely. I've extensively played every Halo multiplayer over the past 20 years and it's easily the best. I mainly want removal of Spartan Charge which seems like it's gone.
I'm hopefully optimistic for Infinite. I've played and enjoyed every Halo, and their multiplayer. Have I had my complaints about different aspects of each game? Yeah, but that's life right? I for one can't wait to see what Halo Infinite comes out with, and can't wait to play it come the Holidays.
Tbh H5's multiplayer was the best in the series and that's a hill I will die on. Cutting Spartan Abilities and adding in equipment seems like great ways to improve upon it.
Absolutely. I've extensively played every Halo multiplayer over the past 20 years and it's easily the best. I mainly want removal of Spartan Charge which seems like it's gone.
Nothing made me shake my head more than Spartan Charge, I pray that it is gone as well lol
I disagree, 2 and 3 beat 5 by a wide margin. Maps are too big in 5 for 4v4 game modes. If it didn't have to do that (because of sprint) then I'd agree with you.
Now that it is mentioned Infinite is developed with Pro players helping, i sure hope the one thing they dont demand again, is the 18m motion tracker in Arena. Honest to god, it felt useless to me, and i would never look at it. Whilst im at it, make sure the radar can DISTINGUISH between enemies above or below again, as it didn't really make it clear enough for the corner of the eye.

Aside that, i cannot wait to see what Infinite has in store for its multiplayer!
I don't know how the higher-ups at 343 think Halo 5's multiplayer was well-received when only like 5% out of 100% the fanbase liked it.
Dude I get games faster in MCC which is a collection of games that are over 15 years old and people are still playing then. Halo 3 lunched 8 years before 5 and still has a stronger player base. I don’t know WHAT they’re are thinking insisting on ignoring that base.
During the big demo event they mentioned we will be getting news on MP "in the coming month" if I recall correctly. Hopefully we will get an official follow up statement soon from Xbox/343 with a new date to look forward to for an MP reveal.

Fingers crossed the next reveal goes better for them than the campaign demo.
GP Carry wrote:
During the big demo event they mentioned we will be getting news on MP "in the coming month" if I recall correctly. Hopefully we will get an official follow up statement soon from Xbox/343 with a new date to look forward to for an MP reveal.

Multiplayer drives a game long term. Campaign only a short while. I'm really hoping multiplayer is going to be good again.
KenniTDG wrote:
Now that it is mentioned Infinite is developed with Pro players helping, i sure hope the one thing they dont demand again, is the 18m motion tracker in Arena. Honest to god, it felt useless to me, and i would never look at it. Whilst im at it, make sure the radar can DISTINGUISH between enemies above or below again, as it didn't really make it clear enough for the corner of the eye.

Aside that, i cannot wait to see what Infinite has in store for its multiplayer!
Yea they did this with 5 and it was hot garbage. You have to be very careful who you get input from and listen to.
Will Race and the civilian warthog made for Race be featured in Halo Infinite?
Halo 5 Multiplayer was actually good. The only issues I had is the same thing I saw in the Infinite reveal. The environments were pretty lackluster. It was like the player models were ported from a grand universe into a paper robo blox dimension. Gun play was superb. Balance was the best of FPS's IMO. But the environments YIKES. IF the environments matched the models you got heaven. But alas, we'll see.
Well, if the MP is like Halo 1-3 I'll love it. If it's like Reach or Halo 4 I'll hate it. If it's like 5 I'll think it's ok.

Nothing made me shake my head more than Spartan Charge, I pray that it is gone as well lol
I never had an issue with the IDEA of Spartan charge, It was just very poorly implemented. I understand that there were trying to fix the whole halo Reach run up and double melee thing which I'm guessing Halo infinite will have because it has the sprint animation unless they make me melee super weak, which a lot of people will not be happy about but I digress here.

If Spartan charge couldn't be activated so quickly and didn't have insane tracking it wouldn't be that bad as those are the two biggest problems with it in my opinion. This said, all they have to do is get rid of the sprint animation and it solves Spartan charge and a whole host of other problems that the sprint animation brings but again, I digress here.
GP Carry wrote:

Multiplayer drives a game long term. Campaign only a short while. I'm really hoping multiplayer is going to be good again.
Interesting you say that.

Many of the old campaigns in MCC are still being played by a large population of players to this day.

So in that essence both campaign and multiplayer matter for long-term sustainability.
And if we don't get The Pit remade at launch with infinite, I'm going to need to have a word with someone at 343... just saying...
Gd damn that was a good arena map. Easily favorite arena...
And if we don't get The Pit remade at launch with infinite, I'm going to need to have a word with someone at 343... just saying...
Gd damn that was a good arena map. Easily favorite arena...
Lockout and midship come on down
Admittedly I prefer no sprint in Halo/most arena shooters. However due to sprint's speed, seemingly, being nerfed based on campaign gameplay, and the removal of advanced movement in general, MAYBE this means they don't have to stretch out maps in arena (which was one of the biggest issues in h5 map design).

Sprint barely seems faster than base movement speed, so I'm not as put off as I initially expected. This also means if they do create a seperate play list it won't be as jarring as the removal of sprint won't be as big a difference in mobility... Maybe.

I just hope they kept sprint's other penalties from h5 in addition to the speed nerf. No charging of shields, stopped in ur tracks when shot, sound penalty. All of this with the apparent speed nerf, would put me at ease.
Admittedly I prefer no sprint in Halo/most arena shooters. However due to sprint's speed, seemingly, being nerfed based on campaign gameplay, and the removal of advanced movement in general, MAYBE this means they don't have to stretch out maps in arena (which was one of the biggest issues in h5 map design).

Sprint barely seems faster than base movement speed, so I'm not as put off as I initially expected. This also means if they do create a seperate play list it won't be as jarring as the removal of sprint won't be as big a difference in mobility... Maybe.

I just hope they kept sprint's other penalties from h5 in addition to the speed nerf. No charging of shields, stopped in ur tracks when shot, sound penalty. All of this with the apparent speed nerf, would put me at ease.
Yea I agree the big for no reason maps were Horrible in H5.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 8