Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Halo Infinite Pre- Order Date Available

OP Col Markham 916

when will Halo Infinite Be available To Pre-Order?-I have Gift Cards Set Aside For it:)
We will know for certain next e3.
Probably not till after E3 2020 since the game is still a year out. Plus it's launching with Project Scarlett so they probably have to wait till that console gets completely revealed so it can be available for pre order too.
Probably not till after E3 2020 since the game is still a year out. Plus it's launching with Project Scarlett so they probably have to wait till that console gets completely revealed so it can be available for pre order too.
yeah only buying for xbox one s not sure on Scarlett till price tag revealed next year:)
hoping 300-499$
I don't think anyone knows that. Amazon has it listed but currently unavailable so you can sign up for email updates.

Also, the Halo Infinite box art looks bad*** right now. Wouldn't be mad if they kept it.
maxammo365 wrote:
I don't think anyone knows that. Amazon has it listed but currently unavailable so you can sign up for email updates.

Also, the Halo Infinite box art looks bad*** right now. Wouldn't be mad if they kept it.
Looks bad?- It Looks Very Sweet compared to halo 5!!-we wont get a actual box until next e3 or a few months before release.
maxammo365 wrote:

Looks bad?- It Looks Very Sweet compared to halo 5!!-we wont get a actual box until next e3 or a few months before release.
Lol no, it looks amazing. you just can't say cuss on the forums. At least I don't think you can.
Probably won't hear anything till next E3 in June 2020 since they're planning to release the next xbox on the same day, they'll probably want to keep that news a secret till then.
In australia at Jb hi fi in the Xbox section it says o can pre order it now for $89
We've got a while to wait buddy. Fingers crossed for that Special Halo edition console! :D
In australia at Jb hi fi in the Xbox section it says o can pre order it now for $89
A lot of companies put games up for pre-order as soon as they announced at E3, regardless of official pre-orders not being available yet
It'll be available after E3 2020
stckrboy wrote:
A lot of companies put games up for pre-order as soon as they announced at E3, regardless of official pre-orders not being available yet
Definetly having a look at this now! Really want to Pre- Order this!
If Forge is as good or even better than Halo 5's was I'll be pre-ordering the second it's available
Probably will be a launch title honestly ^^^^^^
yeah only buying for xbox one s not sure on Scarlett till price tag revealed next year:)
hoping 300-499$
There were people saying the Scarlet was going to be $1,000 starting price. Granted, this is the most advanced piece of technology coming out for Microsoft consoles but a grand is asking quite a bit. In this economy a lot of people struggle to replace their consoles as is when they break (which is roughly $150-200+ depending on the state of the console (used/new) and where/whom you buy a replacement from.) so asking for more than double what the previous consoles have been priced at day 1 is probably not going to go well sales wise.

If this is truth, I can see the Scarlet dropping from $1k to about $500 within the first couple of months if not the first couple of weeks.

But who knows? We haven't heard anything officially, so that might just be overexaggeration from streamers/youtubers trying to make content.
maxammo365 wrote:
maxammo365 wrote:

Lol no, it looks amazing. you just can't say cuss on the forums. At least I don't think you can.
Yeah no, you can't curse, most curse words will be replaced with -Blam!- or -Yoink!- if you try.