Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Halo Infinite question

OP CesarDSM7

We gonna need the flood for stop cortana?
Maybe. There’s so many possibilities. We fought with flood briefly in Halo 3 so it could happen again if it comes down to both human and flood’s survival
Most likley, the plot seems to be pointing that way anyway. Plus it'd be a good excuse to bring back the flood to the mainline games.
The Flood always seem to attack when it is most advantageous to them. They picked off the Forerunners after they were exhausted from fighting Ancient Humanity. They emerged (not counting Halo Wars) at the end of a long and exhausting war between humanity and the Covenant. So with the Created decimating all the organic armies of the galaxy, the galaxy as a whole is incredibly exhausted. So now would be the time for the Flood to return and take advantage of the situation.

I'd love to see a moment during game play where you're fighting Prometheans, then suddenly an infection form skitters across the floor. Then the Prometheans suddenly stop fighting you and turn their attention to the Flood. From there, we could have some fantastic three-way fights with the Flood, humans, and Prometheans.
I'd love to see a moment during game play where you're fighting Prometheans, then suddenly an infection form skitters across the floor. Then the Prometheans suddenly stop fighting you and turn their attention to the Flood. From there, we could have some fantastic three-way fights with the Flood, humans, and Prometheans.
I like this idea, 343i make it happen
Well, the Flood could take advantage of your trust. The Flood probably can stop the Created, but then the Flood would then turn on you, just like in Halo 3 when Flood helped you defeat Truth, then turned on you.