Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Halo infinite reward for reaching max rank in 5

OP Darklord192411

this topic is just for anyone who wants to talk about the reward u get for reaching max rank although feel free to talk about anything u want
After seeing the Monster Promo Emblems & Nameplates I definitely feel like the 152 reward will just be a nameplate or emblem. Which I’m fine with as long as it looks awesome. If it’s the Mantle emblem but in Halo Infinite I’ll be a bit sad hahaha.

I know the Nerf promo’s has weapon charms as a reward so maybe we could get a weapon charm instead? It’s anyone’s guess really. I’m not expecting much either way
TheDonCJG wrote:
After seeing the Monster Promo Emblems & Nameplates I definitely feel like the 152 reward will just be a nameplate or emblem. Which I’m fine with as long as it looks awesome. If it’s the Mantle emblem but in Halo Infinite I’ll be a bit sad hahaha.

I know the Nerf promo’s has weapon charms as a reward so maybe we could get a weapon charm instead? It’s anyone’s guess really. I’m not expecting much either way
Ya as long as it’s something cool to let other people know that your rank 152 or something for example maybe a gun skin that says rank 152 or just something exclusive like that but onoy something people whove reach max rank can get u know
TheDonCJG wrote:

Ya as long as it’s something cool to let other people know that your rank 152 or something for example maybe a gun skin that says rank 152 or just something exclusive like that but onoy something people whove reach max rank can get u know
For sure I’d love something elusive and cool but 343i have said themselves that the reward is going to be a “small token of appreciation”. So I personally think a weapon skin is probably asking too much unfortunately.
TheDonCJG wrote:
TheDonCJG wrote:

For sure I’d love something elusive and cool but 343i have said themselves that the reward is going to be a “small token of appreciation”. So I personally think a weapon skin is probably asking too much unfortunately.
Fair enough
TheDonCJG wrote:
TheDonCJG wrote:

Actually i have an idea maybe since its a small token that it’s going to be a charm that hangs at the sode of your gun that says 152?
TheDonCJG wrote:
TheDonCJG wrote:

Actually i have an idea maybe since its a small token that it’s going to be a charm that hangs at the sode of your gun that says 152?
Possibly, charms do exist within Infinite from what we can gather.

My bets are still on Emblem/Nameplate.
Potentially could even just be a badge on your service record though I feel like people would be a bit upset by that.
Do you know what/where the search function is? There’s already a thread covering this. If I weren’t on my phone, I’d link it.
The way they've been talking about the unlock.....all I can assume is it's probably going to be something disappointing.
Weapon skins would be nice. They didn't say that the reward is unavailable after Infinite has been released so people can still grind for it if they desire to do so.

I think it is reasonable since you get weapon skins for buying cans of obesity and teeth-rot.
A full weapon skin set a la Gears of War would be nice, but they've worded it in a way that I as well think it will be just a nameplate/symbol. Hopefully it's unique looking so that it's recognizable in the lobbies.
Out of interest... what has been given out for maxing previous games? Either by 343 or Bungie before them.

I seriously doubt that they expected many people to get to 152. When Halo 5 was released they would have expected to be bringing out the next game a couple of years later. And here we are now, nearly five years down the track!

And the sad thing is I doubt the the vast majority of Halo fans actually have any appreciation of the magnitude of the mountain that is 152.

I am around 142. And I'm not even close (like only just over 10% of the way there).
Would be great if it was a unique armour piece.
I think itll be an armor set

Out of the million + unique gamers that have played this game only a couple thousand have achieved it. And to be honest. A good portion of the fan base has been trashing 343 day in and day out. I'd be shocked if they didnt hook the few up who never turned their backs on then
It would be nice if they gave us the H3 katana. Or anything else that looks cool and couldn't be unlocked in any other way.