Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Halo Infinite should expand from Halo 5's story

OP OneezyOnFire

I cannot wait for Halo Infinite to continue from Halo 5's memorable story. Halo 5 was truly thought provoking and gave me goosebumps near the end of the game. The Warden was a menacing antagonist that every halo fan enjoyed fighting in both the story and multiplayer.

I hope the writers can just get rid of the covenant enemies and just have us fight the forerunners. They finally got rid of the dumb AI flood enemies so why not have all the covenant go extinct as well. Therefore, we can finally have a focused Halo and fun to play Halo game. I feel like this is an idea that most fans would agree with.
This is a troll for sure. No doubt about it.
I cannot wait for Halo Infinite to continue from Halo 5's memorable story. Halo 5 was truly thought provoking and gave me goosebumps near the end of the game. The Warden was a menacing antagonist that every halo fan enjoyed fighting in both the story and multiplayer.

I hope the writers can just get rid of the covenant enemies and just have us fight the forerunners. They finally got rid of the dumb AI flood enemies so why not have all the covenant go extinct as well. Therefore, we can finally have a focused Halo and fun to play Halo game. I feel like this is an idea that most fans would agree with.
This is the definition of an unpopular opinion, and it's quite brave of you to post it here.

I don't think we've seen the last of the Flood or any sort of Covenant, as Halo Wars 2 kind of demonstrates, unless they tie it all up in Halo Wars 3.

I didn't enjoy the Warden. I think a boss battle is fine and has its time and place in an FPS, but it really got repetitive. Halo is also not really a game known for its boss battles either. Halo 5 to me was just OK, and ranks near the bottom of Halo campaigns overall IMO.
Halo 5's campaign is so underrated i actually reaally like it, but the thing is it's not as good as the other games, but really liked it, and think if infinite builds on this it would be soso amazing.
Dude, April Fool’s Day was a couple days ago

I'm sorry if you're serious, but this totally looks like a troll. I've never seen any Halo share a single one of these opinions lol
Very clearly a joke, come on guys.... lol
Why have enemies to fight at all? We should just remove the Prometheans too, and the guns, vehicles, and armor suits. This game should just be about Master Chief and literally nothing else. If I open up that game and there's literally anything on that disc besides a picture of Master Chief I'm returning this so called "Halo gaem".
I know this is from april fools but it got me thinking, what if Infinite fixes halo by being a middle finger to what h5 did to the story? Kinda like rise of skywalker took revenge upon the last jedi for what it did to the 7 past films.
I wonder if they'll expand on the Halo Wars 2 game - specifically, the Spirit of Fire, Spartan Red Team and Atriox's Banished.