Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Halo Infinite Spartan Ops

OP TheGaminZilla

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
StillEuan wrote:
I don't see the general audience being interested in any version of Spartan Ops. Even today, most people don't know what it is. It's not a good idea IMO, no matter how well it's executed.
<p>
MinusSquire2145 has not played Halo 4 yet

From your profile
</p>
And you expect us to know how? This is the profile you're using for the forums, and we assume it's your main account and connect it's history and experience with you.
It is my main account, but I'm not an online gamer and never have been. As I've said from the beginning, the online scene (while still fun) is a piss-poor experience compared to local Halo.
If you want an understanding of my history with Halo I wrote a bit in that Intro forum. Anyway, I never told anyone to go snooping around on my profile in an attempt to discredit my views. You guys did that yourself.
I don't really check the Introduction forums, in all honesty.
I didn't check your profile... well, I did, but after his comment and I got the idea that you haven't played the classic games. Now you're informing me that you made a post in the Introduction forums telling your history with Halo. To that I ask: Where can I find that post? Could you please provide me a link to find out why your main account has no data on the many games you consider to have experience on?
And here's more: If that post's so important about your experience with Halo, then why don't you have a direct link to it? How can we guess that the post exists without you claiming it?
I'm not the one who said any of this was important or relevant. I'm not sure what the obsession is here. Let's stay on topic.
Spartan Ops would be a waste of time. just give us Firefight 3.0 with the best aspects of Halo 3: ODST's Firefight and all the customization of Halo: Reach's Firefight, and we'd be good... and leave Spartan Ops and Warzone Firefight in the dustbin of Halo history.
I thought Spartan Ops was pretty pointless in Halo 4. It was supposed to be the replacement for Firefight, but at the same time tried to be an extension of the Campaign. Why not add the extra missions, cutscenes and other resources spent on developing story driven content to the Campaign where they belong?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2