Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Halo:Infinite story/characters we know SO FAR

OP Reptar117

THIS HAS SPOILERS DUE TO THE NEW REVEAL OF MEGA CONSTRUX SETS BE WARNED

So far we know that Halo Infinite takes a few years post H5, we know it takes place on a Halo ring (Zeta Halo seems to be the popular theory I dunno if it's 100% confirmed), and we know the UNSC got rekt when going to this ring. We now know the Banished are going to be playing a massive part in the campaign but it is possible that they aren't the main threat (seems like they will be), we also know there will be standard covenant enemies in the classic color schemes (possibly hired mercenaries, hired by who we do not know yet).

The characters we KNOW to be in the game is Chief, the Pilot, Cortana, Locke, and Hyperius. Chief, Pilot, and Cortana we know will be in the game due to the 2019 E3 trailer. Locke and Hyperius will be characters due to the newly shown of Mega Construx REVEAL (not a leak), the set is "Defense Point Showdown" and has a Brute named "Hyperius" and his armor is decorated with Locke's helmet, this could mean Locke is dead or he is critically injured after losing a fight to Hyperius. It is also possible that Hyperius is the Brute from the new teaser "Signal Detected" or he could be some henchmen to the real antagonist of the game.

We still have a bunch of unknown plot stuff as of this moment, but hopefully July is when the pieces fall into place.
Reptar117 wrote:

So far we know that Halo Infinite takes a few years post H5, we know it takes place on a Halo ring (Zeta Halo seems to be the popular theory I dunno if it's 100% confirmed), and we know the UNSC got rekt when going to this ring. We now know the Banished are going to be playing a massive part in the campaign but it is possible that they aren't the main threat (seems like they will be), we also know there will be standard covenant enemies in the classic color schemes (possibly hired mercenaries, hired by who we do not know yet).

The characters we KNOW to be in the game is Chief, the Pilot, Cortana, Locke, and Hyperius. Chief, Pilot, and Cortana we know will be in the game due to the 2019 E3 trailer. Locke and Hyperius will be characters due to the newly shown of Mega Construx REVEAL (not a leak), the set is "Defense Point Showdown" and has a Brute named "Hyperius" and his armor is decorated with Locke's helmet, this could mean Locke is dead or he is critically injured after losing a fight to Hyperius. It is also possible that Hyperius is the Brute from the new teaser "Signal Detected" or he could be some henchmen to the real antagonist of the game.

We still have a bunch of unknown plot stuff as of this moment, but hopefully July is when the pieces fall into place.
Where are you getting these confirmations from?

Locke is not confirmed to be in Infinite, and idk who Hyperius even is... I wouldn't take a toy reveal as confirmation of anything. We can speculate, but I can't recommend creating a topic with such a definitive title that suggest "we know" anything based on teasers from a 3rd party company affiliated with 343.
Only confirmed characters so far are Master Chief, Cortana and the marine pilot. But it's safe to assume Locke, Halsey, Arbiter, and most of the other mainline halo 5 characters will return. We will also probably see Atriox as the banished are pretty much confirmed to be in the game. As always there will also be a few new characters like the marine pilot, but hopefully not too many like halo 4 or halo 5.
Reptar117 wrote:

Where are you getting these confirmations from?

Locke is not confirmed to be in Infinite, and idk who Hyperius even is... I wouldn't take a toy reveal as confirmation of anything. We can speculate, but I can't recommend creating a topic with such a definitive title that suggest "we know" anything based on teasers from a 3rd party company affiliated with 343.
The sets are advertised as official Halo Infinite figures and vehicles, Mega Construx doesn't create characters out of no where. I'm pretty sure these toys are legit, you can take a look by going to their website and going to the Halo section if you wanna read up on it.
I hope most of this stuff is in it, but, they're reusing old molds, and even cod molds, so, take it with a couple grains of salt at least, but, a lot of it will probs be in the game in some form.
I hope most of this stuff is in it, but, they're reusing old molds, and even cod molds, so, take it with a couple grains of salt at least, but, a lot of it will probs be in the game in some form.
I'd say the majority of weapons are reused since they developed this attachment like system for the weapons. The characters/figures (campaign focused figures anyways) look to be new molds and designs as far as I can tell. The Marines look new, Chief seems to be new, Brutes have new looks, and this Hyperius is a brand new mold since his shoulder armor has Locke's helmet attached (or at least what appears to be Locke's helmet)
Reptar117 wrote:
I'd say the majority of weapons are reused since they developed this attachment like system for the weapons. The characters/figures (campaign focused figures anyways) look to be new molds and designs as far as I can tell. The Marines look new, Chief seems to be new, Brutes have new looks, and this Hyperius is a brand new mold since his shoulder armor has Locke's helmet attached (or at least what appears to be Locke's helmet)
Yup, lot of new, lot of placeholder stuff too, so I'm not racing to say "multiple weapon variants confirmed!" or "they ruined the pistol!" I'll wait to see something more concrete.
How is the Marine pilot confirmed? He's just in the trailer.
Nothing is confirmed, just shut the -Yoink- up and wait for actual information like everyone else.
AncientGin wrote:
Nothing is confirmed, just shut the -Yoink- up and wait for actual information like everyone else.
Actually, it has been said a few times that the Discover Hope trailer is the opening cut scene of the game - so he must be in the game. 343 have also said he will be important to the plot.

No need to be rude - this is a place to speculate about these things
AncientGin wrote:
Actually, it has been said a few times that the Discover Hope trailer is the opening cut scene of the game - so he must be in the game. 343 have also said he will be important to the plot.

No need to be rude - this is a place to speculate about these things
He's also getting his own action figure as well as Mega Construx figure, they also developed a narrative with him as they showed his family so I'd say it's more than likely he's gonna be a character of some sort I think
Well, the site is “under construction” so looks like they made an oopsie showing off that brute with Locke’s helmet lol.