Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Halo Infinite style console???

OP A Sword Elite

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
With the recent delay of Halo Infinite (2022), I just gotta know, is there gonna be a Halo Infinite console? I've been waiting until Infinite's launch and this delay is driving me crazy.

Moderator edit: Halo Infinite has not been delayed until 2022
Current answer is, we dunno.
We dunno what it could look like.
We dunno if there will be one.
We dunno if there will be one announced.
And we dunno if there was ever one even planned in the first place.

TL;DR, we dunno.

Edit: also the game wasnt delayed. That was an april fools prank.

TL;DR, we dunno.

April fools prank and it is still March 31st where 343 is based. Bad timing if that is the case.
Irr7793 wrote:

TL;DR, we dunno.

April fools prank and it is still March 31st where 343 is based. Bad timing if that is the case.
Its april fools day somewhere in the world, and clearly people are falling for it.

TL;DR, we dunno.

Was it a confirmed prank or are we just assuming off context? I am also curious about the delay but cant pretend to know enough about the inside of the industry to know how realistic it is.

TL;DR, we dunno.

Was it a confirmed prank or are we just assuming off context? I am also curious about the delay but cant pretend to know enough about the inside of the industry to know how realistic it is.
Its from a fake twitter account. Unyshek confirmed its fake in this tweet too.
If you see this Unyshek, can you say something along the lines of "This tweet is fake" or something please? thanks

TL;DR, we dunno.

Confirmed. I just read a couple articles about it. My friend found out that it was posted form a fake account

TL;DR, we dunno.

Its from a fake twitter account. Unyshek confirmed its fake in this tweet too.
Right on, thanks for the links.
Beyond the 2022 joke that fooled a ton of people, I think Xbox will launch a Halo: Infinite Limited Edition Series X. It might come as a Halo/Forza Horizon 5 Bundle. We'll see.
Doubt this will happen with the chip shortage right now. Manufacturing is already tricky.
There hasn't been any official announcement regarding a Halo Series X Console which is worrying on my opinion with the ongoing chip shortage. Hopefully Microsoft has something cooking for us, because I desperately want a Halo Series X.
If they hadn't planned on launching a special console originally, I doubt a year delay will give them enough time to change those plans. Manufacturing is already at it's limit trying to get the plain black consoles on store shelves.
Mongerty wrote:
If they hadn't planned on launching a special console originally, I doubt a year delay will give them enough time to change those plans. Manufacturing is already at it's limit trying to get the plain black consoles on store shelves.
The turbulent times of the world don't help rush things either in these departments. I am sure it will happen in due time, I will probably get a series X when infinite launches and if there is a special edition console later I am sure I can save up for that and sell the series X I bought for at least part of its value in the upgrade process.
first:
you fell for 343s mean april fools lol
and second: there might be console wraps for post buying
i might buy a halo wrap lol
or whatever i dont know how to decorate consoles
first:
It wasn't even 343, it was some Twitter troll.
Mongerty wrote:
first:
It wasn't even 343, it was some Twitter troll.
Yeah kinda mistyped
but still though
Beyond the 2022 joke that fooled a ton of people, I think Xbox will launch a Halo: Infinite Limited Edition Series X. It might come as a Halo/Forza Horizon 5 Bundle. We'll see.
Forgot to mention, it will probably also cost a bit more. Most likely around US$579.99
Honestly if there is an infinite console I will pre order that stuff!
Forgot to mention, it will probably also cost a bit more. Most likely around US$579.99
I'd easily pay that price.
I personally didn't upgrade to a Series console in the hopes that a Halo themed box is announced.
Here's a linky to a bunch of mock ups. I really only like the middle one, but Chief green isn't really doing it for me.
I'd much prefer a forerunner themed console like the Halo 4 360. I still have that bad boy in the attic.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2