Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Halo Infinite style console???

OP A Sword Elite

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I'd preorder an Infinite themed XSX for sure- if only to finally secure one of the darn things (been very unlucky and haven't come upon one online or in person since launch despite looking).

Given the supply shortages and low availability right now, I'm not holding my breath that an LE console will be greenlit (in favor of MS manufacturing more standard units to meet regular demand instead of potentially upsetting/diverting supply lines to accommodate a limited run device).

But if they announce it, I'll certainly attempt to get a preorder in!
I personally didn't upgrade to a Series console in the hopes that a Halo themed box is announced.
Here's a linky to a bunch of mock ups. I really only like the middle one, but Chief green isn't really doing it for me.
I'd much prefer a forerunner themed console like the Halo 4 360. I still have that bad boy in the attic.
I like the Reclaimer version by UR13L343. I’d definitely buy that
I'd preorder an Infinite themed XSX for sure- if only to finally secure one of the darn things (been very unlucky and haven't come upon one online or in person since launch despite looking).

Given the supply shortages and low availability right now, I'm not holding my breath that an LE console will be greenlit (in favor of MS manufacturing more standard units to meet regular demand instead of potentially upsetting/diverting supply lines to accommodate a limited run device).

But if they announce it, I'll certainly attempt to get a preorder in!
This is what concerns me.
If they're struggling to make enough standard consoles, its unlikely they'd be able to make enough LE consoles to meet the demand.

Perhaps they could do an LE Controller, perhaps bundled with a special edition of the game itself? Like ODST.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2