Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Halo infinite thoughts? Good or Bad?

OP C000KIE MUNSTER

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I just don't want it to be too much like Destiny (or any live service game for that matter). As for anything else, I hope it'll feel good to play - I think it will. Some cool new locations, what with the new ring being so mysterious, would be the cherry on top.
As a regular destiny player, it will be nothing lije destiny, i could write a 10 page essay on the differences but it just isnt and wont be.
What’s everyone looking forward too in halo infinite it can be good or bad. Just wondering what people’s thoughts are about it.
I like the graphics and the art style. I like how the gunplay looks and how mighty Chief is. I really like the physics! H4/5's physics is really far from how Halo should feel in my opinion.
I don't like this "following trends"-thing and how 343 says at the start of the demo: "Yes there's sprint in Infinite, deal with it".
I think if there's a big variety of playlists at launch (Classic, Andvanced, Infection, Griffball, Objective, Team Double, BR-Slayer, Auto-Slayer, and many good maps split in ranked and social, Firefight, etc.) and we don't have to wait weeks or months to get what we want, Infinite will be really popular. Multiplayer is f2p and if everyone is happy at launch, the Halo community will be massive.
I want to see the multiplayer reveal, imo the most important part of Infinite. Really hoping 343 delivers a robust multiplayer experience on launch.
I just don't want it to be too much like Destiny (or any live service game for that matter). As for anything else, I hope it'll feel good to play - I think it will. Some cool new locations, what with the new ring being so mysterious, would be the cherry on top.
As a regular destiny player, it will be nothing lije destiny, i could write a 10 page essay on the differences but it just isnt and wont be.
I am very glad to hear this and I hope you're right
Thanks too everyone for the cool responses! Haven’t been on waypoint this week. Love all the halo community and fans of it see y’all on the battle field!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2