Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Halo Infinite Trailer

OP KobayashiKeniss

Do you think there could be any other Secret in the Halo Infinite trailer?

<a data-ved="2ahUKEwjMqMrmho7kAhVt1lkKHVUiBI4Q9tEEMAB6BAgJEA4"> </a>
I dont think there will be anything else as significant as the Cortana one but I am certain there are plenty of Easter Eggs that have skipped right over our heads.

Keep looking, you might find something.
After attending Outpost Discovery in Houston, I have a feeling there is still at least one Easter Egg left... listening to the community feedback panel, they discussed the recent Easter Egg with the Cortana dialogue, and seemed to hint at, a least to me, there being something else. I have no idea if that's the case or if I'm really just reading too much into it, but I really think there might be one more big thing hidden in there.
After attending Outpost Discovery in Houston, I have a feeling there is still at least one Easter Egg left... listening to the community feedback panel, they discussed the recent Easter Egg with the Cortana dialogue, and seemed to hint at, a least to me, there being something else. I have no idea if that's the case or if I'm really just reading too much into it, but I really think there might be one more big thing hidden in there.
I think there is at least one more big one, and probably a few other smaller ones. Look at every pixel, watch it out of focus, pay close attention to the details, camera angles, text. You may just find something hidden deep.
There's still more to find in that trailer, also the E3 2018 trailer as well if I'm not mistaken
There's got to be more Easter eggs. I saw a 12.22.19 date during the trailer where the pilot gets chief back online. I dont what this Easter egg means but i think it could be more news on that date.
AMA4N wrote:
There's got to be more Easter eggs. I saw a 12.22.19 date during the trailer where the pilot gets chief back online. I dont what this Easter egg means but i think it could be more news on that date.
Possibly
I'm sure there's plenty more to find but it's hard to tell how much more there is or if we'll ever find anything worth noting without direct word from 343.
Well we have been discovered The ultimate gamepass codes, a QR code that redirects to a Cortana´s audio. There are chances of being surprised in the future.