Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Halo infinite will be current gen game

OP HaloCrysisKIA88

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
eviltedi wrote:
but it is also possible it will only be an Xbox One title or only a Next Gen title.
343i have confirmed that Halo Infinite will be an Xbox One title. I don't see them changing that to only next gen, they would lose a lot of trust. I see it being a possible cross gen title. Released on the current and new family. Microsoft seem to be doing away with generations in favour of a more PC like approach. What plays plays on a Day One plays on X but better. I think it will be the same with the next machine, ie Scarlet. Scarlet will give you the best, then X, S, Day One. That's how I see it going with all games.
So basically your saying that next gen games could work on the older models then like how pc works
Yes, I think the new first party titles will play on all Xbox consoles. Microsoft have been releasing all their first party games as play anywhere and they are very focused on BC and no one getting left behind, they seem to want their games on everything. I think Halo Infinite will launch on the next Xbox and the current Xbox One family. I think you'll get the best visuals and performance on PC and Scarlet (or whatever they call it), then X, S and Day One. I also think X-Cloud will help lessen the load for the older consoles and help them stay relevant to some point. However, there may be third party games that you'll need a new console for. Like I always say, this is just my opinion, I could be a mile off.
eviltedi wrote:
eviltedi wrote:
but it is also possible it will only be an Xbox One title or only a Next Gen title.
343i have confirmed that Halo Infinite will be an Xbox One title. I don't see them changing that to only next gen, they would lose a lot of trust. I see it being a possible cross gen title. Released on the current and new family. Microsoft seem to be doing away with generations in favour of a more PC like approach. What plays plays on a Day One plays on X but better. I think it will be the same with the next machine, ie Scarlet. Scarlet will give you the best, then X, S, Day One. That's how I see it going with all games.
So basically your saying that next gen games could work on the older models then like how pc works
Yes, I think the new first party titles will play on all Xbox consoles. Microsoft have been releasing all their first party games as play anywhere and they are very focused on BC and no one getting left behind, they seem to want their games on everything. I think Halo Infinite will launch on the next Xbox and the current Xbox One family. I think you'll get the best visuals and performance on PC and Scarlet (or whatever they call it), then X, S and Day One. I also think X-Cloud will help lessen the load for the older consoles and help them stay relevant to some point. However, there may be third party games that you'll need a new console for. Like I always say, this is just my opinion, I could be a mile off.
yea its a current gen game I wouldn't be too concerned with the xbox one holding the game back this game been in development ever since 5 released so almost 4 years of development time and so far game in terms of the engine visuals and what its capable of looks amazing wouldn't be surprised if the game looks similar to what we saw but graphics aren't as important as the gameplay and everything else about a game least to me anyway
eviltedi wrote:
eviltedi wrote:
yea its a current gen game I wouldn't be too concerned with the xbox one holding the game back this game been in development ever since 5 released so almost 4 years of development time and so far game in terms of the engine visuals and what its capable of looks amazing wouldn't be surprised if the game looks similar to what we saw but graphics aren't as important as the gameplay and everything else about a game least to me anyway
I definitely agree that graphics are not as important as gameplay, but nice eye candy is always good. I'm not sure how long Halo Infinte has been in development but agree that it probably won't be held back by Xbox One. I cannot wait for E3, I'm hoping for some clarification on a few things.
eviltedi wrote:
eviltedi wrote:
eviltedi wrote:
I definitely agree that graphics are not as important as gameplay, but nice eye candy is always good. I'm not sure how long Halo Infinte has been in development but agree that it probably won't be held back by Xbox One. I cannot wait for E3, I'm hoping for some clarification on a few things.
agreed I would like so actual gameplay maybe details on the story
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2