1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
NEXUS NX wrote:
Not too sure if anyone has said this already, but I really want:
  • Commendations
The commendations in Halo Reach were great, actual goals to work towards. You could work towards several at once (Headshots + Kills, etc) and there were lots of game type specific commendations. Each had 5 levels I think? 'Nothing', Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum.

You got decent rewards for completing each level too. Halo 4 had a good commendation system, this one had armour as the reward for higher levels.

I really liked the fact that you could work towards something that would have a decent reward, and some of the commendations where not easy. Some were hard because of the type of medal you had to get, and others because of the shear volume you had to achieve.

The commendations in Halo 5 were not good. I found myself completing most of them in only a few hours.

I like games where you can work towards something that is not just completing the campaign, or levelling up in multiplayer. This is the sort of thing that keep players coming back.

Please include decent commendations in Halo Infinite.
It was with the levels of the halo reach commendations but i understand what you mean getting like exp or like in game currency like credits were depends on the level you got.
  • Iron rank (1 bar)
  • Bronze rank (2 bars)
  • Silver rank (3 bars)
  • Gold rank (4 bars)
  • Onyx rank (black bars)
  • Onyx Max (black bars with fire)
The only thing i want is all the multiplayer medals and yes even a unfrigg and multikills and others to be put into Halo Infinite's Firefight i mean look at Halo 3's ODST Firefight and Halo Reach's Firefight it was sweet like comparing what you had who had the highest killing spree or had the highest multi kill or had the most splatters or the role sprees example Sniper Spree Shotgun Spree etc if they do that it be so amazing to see the halo community getting excited for this fingers crossed :)
A lot of things had already been said so I would make my request pretty simple, but I would like it if we could use Forge and AIs as sort of a custom campaign maker. Take any of the spartan op maps or even Forge World and it is possible to make your own Spartan Op like missions. Also if we have payable Elites (or other characters) it could be possible how crazy the mission designs could be with even a counter-op style missions where you got two teams that are opposed to each other on the same mission but have different objectives that may or may not contradict each other (one objective success means other factions mission failure).
NEXUS NX wrote:
Not too sure if anyone has said this already, but I really want:
  • Commendations
The commendations in Halo Reach were great, actual goals to work towards. You could work towards several at once (Headshots + Kills, etc) and there were lots of game type specific commendations. Each had 5 levels I think? 'Nothing', Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum.

You got decent rewards for completing each level too. Halo 4 had a good commendation system, this one had armour as the reward for higher levels.

I really liked the fact that you could work towards something that would have a decent reward, and some of the commendations where not easy. Some were hard because of the type of medal you had to get, and others because of the shear volume you had to achieve.

The commendations in Halo 5 were not good. I found myself completing most of them in only a few hours.

I like games where you can work towards something that is not just completing the campaign, or levelling up in multiplayer. This is the sort of thing that keep players coming back.

Please include decent commendations in Halo Infinite.
It was with the levels of the halo reach commendations but i understand what you mean getting like exp or like in game currency like credits were depends on the level you got.
  • Iron rank (1 bar)
  • Bronze rank (2 bars)
  • Silver rank (3 bars)
  • Gold rank (4 bars)
  • Onyx rank (black bars)
  • Onyx Max (black bars with fire)
The only thing i want is all the multiplayer medals and yes even a unfrigg and multikills and others to be put into Halo Infinite's Firefight i mean look at Halo 3's ODST Firefight and Halo Reach's Firefight it was sweet like comparing what you had who had the highest killing spree or had the highest multi kill or had the most splatters or the role sprees example Sniper Spree Shotgun Spree etc if they do that it be so amazing to see the halo community getting excited for this fingers crossed :)
i love so much this design
My Wishlist:

1. Don't delete Fred, Linda and Kelly in Halo Infinite. They are the all life partners of Master Chief, they are the Chief's family, and It was a great disappointment to be able to control the Blue Team in only 3 of 15 missions in Halo 5 Guardians. Please, make Blue Team the Coop Playable Characters.

2. More worked animations. The Spartan's movements in Halo 5 Guardians are very anti-naturals.

3. Destructible Scenarios. With weapons like that, It is strange that the scenarios keeps intact.

4. Realistic Protection In vehicles. When a enemy in a Ghost is firing to you Whraith (in bumper), you progressive lose your shields, even with the Wraith Door Intact. It has not logic

5. Enemies Boss no defeated in a Cutscene. This is one of great fails in Halo Games made in 343i. Didact and Jul Mdama were defeated in cutscenes without grace. Make an epic Battle.

6. Keep a story with a dark touch, because lately Halo feels a bit childish (Like Tanaka dialogues).

7. The most important Wish: To Halo Infinite, Don't delete the possitive facts in Halo 5 Guardians and the prevoius Halo Games (Related with Wish 1 in this list). For example, In Halo 4, the way 343i told the story through cinematics and gameplay was masterful, but in Halo 5 Guardians was disastrous. Make Halo Infinite a Super Evolution of previous Halo.

Halo Infinite must revolutionize more than Halo Combat Evolved. It must have better missions than Halo 2, it must be more epic than Halo 3, it must have a better story (and way of telling it) than Halo 4 and it must have better playability than Halo 5.

We all of us expected that Halo Infinite Will be the Definitive Halo
1. Headshot multipliers on shielded targets for certain weapons.
2. Accurate automatic weapons with minimal spread that reward good tracking and punish spray & pray.
3. Option to turn character call-outs/dialogue off (I don't care if you're reloading). I prefer the silence of classic Halo MP games.
4. Spartan II character models in MP.
MetasLance wrote:
1. Headshot multipliers on shielded targets for certain weapons.
2. Accurate automatic weapons with minimal spread that reward good tracking and punish spray & pray.
3. Option to turn character call-outs/dialogue off (I don't care if you're reloading). I prefer the silence of classic Halo MP games.
4. Spartan II character models in MP.
Punish Spray and Pray ? That is not going to work.
Halo 3 ranking system!!!!
No sprint no runing or spartan ablities .....
I hope we get a return of daily/weekly/monthly challenges. And also real military ranks instead of numbers.
<p>I hope we get a return of daily/weekly/monthly challenges. And also real military ranks instead of numbers.</p>
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3