1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
NEXUS NX wrote:
Not too sure if anyone has said this already, but I really want:
  • Commendations
The commendations in Halo Reach were great, actual goals to work towards. You could work towards several at once (Headshots + Kills, etc) and there were lots of game type specific commendations. Each had 5 levels I think? 'Nothing', Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum.

You got decent rewards for completing each level too. Halo 4 had a good commendation system, this one had armour as the reward for higher levels.

I really liked the fact that you could work towards something that would have a decent reward, and some of the commendations where not easy. Some were hard because of the type of medal you had to get, and others because of the shear volume you had to achieve.

The commendations in Halo 5 were not good. I found myself completing most of them in only a few hours.

I like games where you can work towards something that is not just completing the campaign, or levelling up in multiplayer. This is the sort of thing that keep players coming back.

Please include decent commendations in Halo Infinite.
It was with the levels of the halo reach commendations but i understand what you mean getting like exp or like in game currency like credits were depends on the level you got.
  • Iron rank (1 bar)
  • Bronze rank (2 bars)
  • Silver rank (3 bars)
  • Gold rank (4 bars)
  • Onyx rank (black bars)
  • Onyx Max (black bars with fire)
The only thing i want is all the multiplayer medals and yes even a unfrigg and multikills and others to be put into Halo Infinite's Firefight i mean look at Halo 3's ODST Firefight and Halo Reach's Firefight it was sweet like comparing what you had who had the highest killing spree or had the highest multi kill or had the most splatters or the role sprees example Sniper Spree Shotgun Spree etc if they do that it be so amazing to see the halo community getting excited for this fingers crossed :)
A lot of things had already been said so I would make my request pretty simple, but I would like it if we could use Forge and AIs as sort of a custom campaign maker. Take any of the spartan op maps or even Forge World and it is possible to make your own Spartan Op like missions. Also if we have payable Elites (or other characters) it could be possible how crazy the mission designs could be with even a counter-op style missions where you got two teams that are opposed to each other on the same mission but have different objectives that may or may not contradict each other (one objective success means other factions mission failure).
NEXUS NX wrote:
Not too sure if anyone has said this already, but I really want:
  • Commendations
The commendations in Halo Reach were great, actual goals to work towards. You could work towards several at once (Headshots + Kills, etc) and there were lots of game type specific commendations. Each had 5 levels I think? 'Nothing', Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum.

You got decent rewards for completing each level too. Halo 4 had a good commendation system, this one had armour as the reward for higher levels.

I really liked the fact that you could work towards something that would have a decent reward, and some of the commendations where not easy. Some were hard because of the type of medal you had to get, and others because of the shear volume you had to achieve.

The commendations in Halo 5 were not good. I found myself completing most of them in only a few hours.

I like games where you can work towards something that is not just completing the campaign, or levelling up in multiplayer. This is the sort of thing that keep players coming back.

Please include decent commendations in Halo Infinite.
It was with the levels of the halo reach commendations but i understand what you mean getting like exp or like in game currency like credits were depends on the level you got.
  • Iron rank (1 bar)
  • Bronze rank (2 bars)
  • Silver rank (3 bars)
  • Gold rank (4 bars)
  • Onyx rank (black bars)
  • Onyx Max (black bars with fire)
The only thing i want is all the multiplayer medals and yes even a unfrigg and multikills and others to be put into Halo Infinite's Firefight i mean look at Halo 3's ODST Firefight and Halo Reach's Firefight it was sweet like comparing what you had who had the highest killing spree or had the highest multi kill or had the most splatters or the role sprees example Sniper Spree Shotgun Spree etc if they do that it be so amazing to see the halo community getting excited for this fingers crossed :)
i love so much this design
My Wishlist:

1. Don't delete Fred, Linda and Kelly in Halo Infinite. They are the all life partners of Master Chief, they are the Chief's family, and It was a great disappointment to be able to control the Blue Team in only 3 of 15 missions in Halo 5 Guardians. Please, make Blue Team the Coop Playable Characters.

2. More worked animations. The Spartan's movements in Halo 5 Guardians are very anti-naturals.

3. Destructible Scenarios. With weapons like that, It is strange that the scenarios keeps intact.

4. Realistic Protection In vehicles. When a enemy in a Ghost is firing to you Whraith (in bumper), you progressive lose your shields, even with the Wraith Door Intact. It has not logic

5. Enemies Boss no defeated in a Cutscene. This is one of great fails in Halo Games made in 343i. Didact and Jul Mdama were defeated in cutscenes without grace. Make an epic Battle.

6. Keep a story with a dark touch, because lately Halo feels a bit childish (Like Tanaka dialogues).

7. The most important Wish: To Halo Infinite, Don't delete the possitive facts in Halo 5 Guardians and the prevoius Halo Games (Related with Wish 1 in this list). For example, In Halo 4, the way 343i told the story through cinematics and gameplay was masterful, but in Halo 5 Guardians was disastrous. Make Halo Infinite a Super Evolution of previous Halo.

Halo Infinite must revolutionize more than Halo Combat Evolved. It must have better missions than Halo 2, it must be more epic than Halo 3, it must have a better story (and way of telling it) than Halo 4 and it must have better playability than Halo 5.

We all of us expected that Halo Infinite Will be the Definitive Halo
1. Headshot multipliers on shielded targets for certain weapons.
2. Accurate automatic weapons with minimal spread that reward good tracking and punish spray & pray.
3. Option to turn character call-outs/dialogue off (I don't care if you're reloading). I prefer the silence of classic Halo MP games.
4. Spartan II character models in MP.
MetasLance wrote:
1. Headshot multipliers on shielded targets for certain weapons.
2. Accurate automatic weapons with minimal spread that reward good tracking and punish spray & pray.
3. Option to turn character call-outs/dialogue off (I don't care if you're reloading). I prefer the silence of classic Halo MP games.
4. Spartan II character models in MP.
Punish Spray and Pray ? That is not going to work.
Halo 3 ranking system!!!!
No sprint no runing or spartan ablities .....
I hope we get a return of daily/weekly/monthly challenges. And also real military ranks instead of numbers.
<p>I hope we get a return of daily/weekly/monthly challenges. And also real military ranks instead of numbers.</p>
HALO: INFINITE - WISHLIST & IMPORTANT CHANGE'S
Dear; 343, Halo Waypoint, and Fans!
Halo Infinite is coming, and I feel it should be the most ultimate HALO ever with the new console pushing the power of gaming even further. Forge and other creative possibilities should be pushed into the future with new amazing features for forge and creativity.
So please read threw my wishlist and important changes that would make HALO more insane and amazing for the creative community and the online gaming.
THANK YOU ALL! Enjoy reading and commenting and liking all my thought into making HALO INFINITE the best halo game ever!

HALO INFINITE: WISHLIST...
1) First I will go into the creative side of HALO the FORGE. The window into "FORGE" should have let players have all the tech, vehicles, lore, and creatures from all the HALO game series.
The players should get to explore the halo universe of items for there "FORGING DREAM'S". Forge has been beloved since day one and the community deserves to have there creative minds blown.

2) The story, Master Chief, Master Chief... Yes, we love Master Chief but I am ok with letting Master Chief rest but continue into the HALO story and lore like "HALO REACH" did. Halo is still going to be Halo even without "MASTER CHIEF".
Yes, I know people will hate me saying enough Master Chief. The voice actor of Master Chief is getting old you know.
More into the story or campaign mode:
The campaign mode should try being an open world, but make sure it is not like Destiny its a good game but it always feels the same no surprises. I want to have new missions maybe even randomly generated missions.
ODST type missions with less armor and more sense of needing to use cover. Flood needs to return, Brutes, flying Yanme'e (Drones), Prophets and more.
Also needs great reply ability and maybe for a friend to play as there own spartan or elite, Also be nice to unlock special armor threw the story or weapons skins or attachments.

3) Forge has been amazing community experience and I think they should push the limits more with a vehicle editor or actual weapon editor with multiple options to create a unique weapon for your "HALO FORGE" map you made.
The ability to create a vehicle or weapon would change HALO fore ever.
The "VEHICLE EDITOR" should have a driver seat, optional secondary role setting, and gunner seats.
The "VEHICLE EDITOR" would need the Seat witch makes the coding work for the vehicle to operate, Chassis type (Wheeled, Tracked, Hover, Jet / Rotor / Anti Gravity Engine (flying), Mech Legs, and Speical types.
Next, it would need some type of invisible item that tells coding its the front of a vehicle and one for the back so it knows which way is forward, so all directions would work.
Then it would need multiple options for weapon types.
Once you have completed a vehicle you can always forge weld objects and normal type turrets to the vehicle or seating.
*Weapon Editor would be less complicated maybe a library of parts to somewhat make your own weapon and then select round type and if it has a secondary ability or fire mode.
This would fit all in a menu where you select gun barrel, weapon body, and so on.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FORGE / EDITOR AND MULTIPLAY GAMING:
I need to touch on this topic more in-depth things needed and what would be so lovely for everyone.
The new Forge should go in many ways to spare the budget and below is some ways how and some extras.
FORGE also would be nice for once having the objects and vehicles and everything that was in past "HALO's", Such as all the drive-able vehicles.
Let the forge map be up to the play not a limited pallet that is strict to that halo. Give players to make the maps feel like any of the past "Halo" games.

(A) The forge needs to be able to have multiple settings like FARCRY where you can hide markers/items on the map easier to see work space. (Like hiding - Weapon Pad Markers, Spawn Icons, Invisible volumes, Boundary Tags, Volumes, and other Effects for an easier to see while forging platform.)
Also, it should have an option toggle so you can see things you can't see normally too so you can find items more easy on your map.

(B-1) Forge needs to make an invisible barrier at the edge of the Forge map & NO KILL BARRIERS.
(B-2) Forge you should have options to turn off dying. No one wants to die when making there map unless it's a test.
(B-3) Forge also should have the ability to turn on to fly threw walls and the ground for ease of access.

(C) Forge needs a Forge Boundary Volume that Forger's can place a volume that their map fits inside that the size can be customized like connecting the dots to get the perfect shape and adjust height and bottom.
The thing about the "FORGE BOUNDARY VOLUME" is anything that goes outside the boundary it will be deleted. *Sure everyone gets tired of losing items here and there wondering if it got deleted*.

(D) NEW GROUND WIRE MESH SYSTEM - Like Farcry and Crysis being able to form the ground as a whole not by pieces all the time. Land Pieces is good but not always needed.
The "LAND FORMING TOOLS" should have a raise, lower, smooth, ramp, erosion/noise tool, Hole Maker (LAND REMOVER BRUSH), and a carving tool to make caves.
We will need a terrain painter and the ability to adjust the radius of our tool and the strength of our tool so we can fine-tune it to our desired needs.
Pack it full of easy to use features.

(E) Placable (Water, Tar, Lava, Acid, Ect..) for Pond/Lakes and also flowing rivers and waterfalls. Liquid Volume's.

(F) Lots of vegetation and trees and alien plants. Also adjustable height grass or multiple height grass that collides with the player to move out of the way when in contact.

(G) UNDO FEATURE - We need an undo button and maybe a re-undo button.

(H) Dot to Dot style easy to use road placement as a terrain paint so its cheep on budget and effective.

(I) Wind should have more effect on some objects to create more realism.

(J) More pre-built Items in the list of objects to place in forge.

(K) A lot more verity in objects for the forgers. More shapes like (Spheres, Odd Shapes, Egg Shapes, cone shapes, pyrimids, etc...)

(L) Adjustable Time of Day on some forge maps.

(M) More Weather Options. Lightning Storms, Hail, Alien Storms, background tornado/hurricane, and more. Dynamic weather (Example: Half the match it may rain then it may start snowing).

(N) Co-Op Forge ability to take privlages away from other forger's again.

(O) Xbox Compatable with Mouse and Keyboard for forge.

(P) Higher Budget for everything. Object budget should be at 3000 I feel is way better.

(Q-1) VERY IMPORTANT - The ability to turn on "SEARCH VISIBILITY" with out other able to save there own copy of it. "SEARCH VISIBILITY" should be one check box but there should be a "EDIT-ABLE" Check box too, Witch will be like "Halo 5" where everyone can edit it and save there own copy of the item or map.
Copy righted object, maps, and game modes was so bad it takes up I bet over 50% of the "DATABASE" to store everyone's shared content.
(Q-2) Also the ability to save custom seraches on "Halo 5" was 3 max. You need at least 10 custom search's you can save so you just click one of your pre saved searches to find stuff faster your looking for.
--- Now I will get to a simple "FORGE WISHLIST" ---
1) Artificial Inetelgents (A.I.) - Everyone been wanting it for quite some time. It would change forging for all forger's, Being able to pick from a list of behaviors and movement options. You can use "A.I. Pathway Volumes". "A.I." Animation Volumes/Trigger Points.

2a) Ajustable Sound Emitters or Sound editor - Adjust pitch and tempo of sounds. And script-able note blocks where you can set multiple tones/sounds in an order to make tunes or sound effects.
2b) More Sound Emitters - We have a fairly nice sound emitter library on Halo 5 but its always nice to have more. More is always better.
2c) Script-able Sound Emitters - Maybe a script so you can get custom sounds playing in a order to make custom music or sound effects. Making it so it can be repeated on actions too.

3) Lighting Effects - There should be more light effects that you can add to get that visual experince your trying to make.

4) True Night Time Theme or Map - Complete Dark Forge Map/Dark Space map. Maybe a map with an ajustable brightness for a dark themed map.

5) More Skybox's - More skybox skylines and even more map forge map verities. Animated background of ships flying, City Skylines, Jungle themed, Cave Themeed, Valcano like Halo 5 Molten Map, Flood Worlds, and More!

6) Placeable Astroids/Meteors - Just as it sound lage rocky space rocks you can place on your maps. Witch we do have rocks but rocks on "Halo 5" was limited shaped rocks and natural objects.

7a) More Natural Objects - More "Plant Life" and "Rock Shapes" Placeable Liquid volumes. Where very limited on the ammount of placeable Natural Objects we have.
7b) Paint-able Natural Plants and Rocks - Like "FAR CRY" it has a paint able brush for paint or placing down the tree and natual objects to make it fast and easy.

8) Placeable Lager background ships like "UNSC Pillar of Autumn" or "Covanant Corvette" even if it is low-rez object even able to travel threw it like chroma screen. This can work with other ships too like Longsword, Phantom, Pelican, etc...
I would love seeing many large scale low-rez object for background purpposes like making a city look your self with low-rez building and things that dont eat budget. The posability are endly on background low-rez item you can have in a object list.

9) Invisbible slow damage volumes or slow damage balls. This could be used for many things like a acid lake or a blade type object. It will act like fire in a sense where it hurts you over time. Maybe even adjust able so it kill you in a X amount of time.
Vehicle List.

10) Drivable Vehicle list - This is what lots would love seeing in the next forge. Here is a list of vehicles.... Should be like "HALO 5: GUARDIANS" with all the varients of vehicles, Also a Snow version of UNSC vehicles.
-- DRIVABLE VEHICLE LIST "HALO INFINITE" --
*CIVILIAN*
LAND
- Forklift
- Civilan Warthog's - Also add the Golden Warthog. (Standard, Invisible)
- Car (Ganet) like to see and more cars. (Standard, Invisible)
- Car (MXL) (Standard, Invisible)
- Van's (Dewmax) and more.
- Spade - Warthog like vehicle from "Halo: Reach" (Standard, Invisibile)
*CIVILIAN*
AIR
- Darter (D82-EST)

*UNSC*
LAND
- Warthog Troop Transport (M831) - (Standard, Woodland, Tundra, Corp, Urban, Snow, Oni, Invisible)
- Warthog Scout - (Standard, Woodland, Tundra, Corp, Urban, Snow, Oni, Invisible)
- Warthog Chaingun - (Standard, Woodland, Tundra, Corp, Urban, Snow, Oni, Invisible)
- Warthog Flame (Flamethrower "Flame Warthog" - M12B Force Application Vehicle) - (Standard, Woodland, Tundra, Corp, Urban, Snow, Oni, Invisible)
- Warthot Gauss - (Standard, Woodland, Tundra, Corp, Urban, Snow, Oni, *Sword*, Invisible)
- Warthog Rocket - (Standard, Woodland, Tundra, Corp, Urban, Snow, Oni, Invisible)
- Mongoose (Standard, Woodland, Tundra, Corp, Urban, Snow, Oni, Invisible)
- Mongoose, Gungoose (Standard, Woodland, Tundra, Corp, Urban, Snow, Oni, Invisible)
- NEW - Mongoose, Gungoose (Sword - that shoots "Plasma Caster" rounds.)
- Kestrel (AV-30 Light Assault VTOL) (Standard, Woodland, Tundra, Corp, Urban, Snow, Oni, Invisible) (Note: Maybe even sword version that shoots like the "Sword Warthog" or Hannibal version.
- Siege Bike (Tracked Bike with 2 mounted machine guns one to each side of the bike.) (Standard, Woodland, Tundra, Corp, Urban, Snow, Oni, Invisible)
- Jackrabbit (M121 Light Strike Vehicle) (Standard, Woodland, Tundra, Corp, Urban, Snow, Oni, Invisible)
- Scorpion (M808 Main Battle Tank) (Standard, Woodland, Tundra, Corp, Urban, Snow, Invisible)
- Scorpion (M820 Main Battle Tank) (Standard, Woodland, Tundra, Corp, Urban, Snow, Oni, Hannibal, Invisible)
- Grizzly (M850 Main Battle Tank) (Standard, Woodland, Tundra, Corp, Urban, Snow, Oni, Hannibal, Invisible)
- Cobra (SP42 Main Battle Tank) (Standard, Woodland, Tundra, Corp, Urban, Snow, Invisible)
- Elephant (M313 Heavy Recovery Vehicle) (Standard, Woodland, Tundra, Corp, Urban, Snow, Invisible)
- Fox Cannon (Artillery Vehicle) (Standard, Woodland, Tundra, Corp, Urban, Snow, Invisible)
- Gremlin (XRP12 Combat Support Vehicle) (Standard, Woodland, Tundra, Corp, Urban, Snow, Invisible)
- Wolverine (M9) (Standard, Woodland, Tundra, Corp, Urban, Snow, Invisible)
- Kodiak (M400) (Standard, Woodland, Tundra, Corp, Urban, Snow, Invisible)
- Cyclops (HRUNTING Mark III Exoskeleton) (Standard, Woodland, Tundra, Corp, Urban, Snow, Invisible)
- Mantis (Standard, Woodland, Tundra, Corp, Urban, Snow, Oni, Hannibal, Invisible)
*UNSC*
AIR
- Falcon (HALO REACH) - (Standard, Woodland, Tundra, Corp, Urban, Snow, Oni, Hannibal, Sword, Invisible)
- Hornet (HALO 3) - (Standard, Woodland, Tundra, Corp, Urban, Snow, Oni, Hannibal, Invisible)
- Sparrowhawk (AV-22) (Standard, Woodland, Tundra, Corp, Urban, Snow, Oni, Hannibal, Invisible)
- WASP (Standard, Woodland, Tundra, Corp, Urban, Snow, Oni, Hannibal, Invisible)
- Pelican (G79H-TC) (Standard, Woodland, Tundra, Corp, Urban, Snow, Invisible)
- Condor (D81-LRT) (Standard, Woodland, Tundra, Corp, Urban, Snow, Invisible)
*UNSC*
WATER
- Stingray *NEW SUB* - A UNSC submarine. (Standard, Invisible)
- Javlin *NEW BOAT* - A UNSC hover craft boat. (Standard, Invisible)

*COVENANT*
LAND
- Revenant (REACH) (Standard, Sword, Ultra, Temple, Invisible)
- Spectre (H2) (Standard, Sword, Ultra, Temple, Invisible)
- Shadow (H2) (Standard, Sword, Temple, Invisible)
- Locust (HW) (Standard, Sword, Ultra, Temple, Invisible)
- Ghost (Standard, Sword, Ultra, Temple)
- Wraith (Standard, Sword, Ultra, Temple, *ANTI-AIR*, *INVISIBLE ANTI-AIR*)
*COVENANT*
AIR
- Banshee (Standard, Sword, Ultra, Temple, *HERETIC*, Invisible)
- Banshee (Type-27 Exoatmospheric Multirole Fighter) (Standard, Sword, Ultra, Temple, Invisible)
- Phantom (Standard, Sword, Temple, *HERETIC*, Invisible)
- Spirit (Standard, Sword, Temple, Invisible)
*COVANANT*
TURRET
- Shade (Standard, Sword, *ANTI-AIR*, Invisible, *ANTI-AIR Invisible*)
*BRUTE*
LAND
- Prowler (H3) (Standard, Invisible)
- Chopper (H3) (Standard, Invisible)
*BRUTE*
AIR
- NEW - Thrasher (looking simular to prowler / chopper art style for an air unit) (Standard, Invisible)
*FORERUNNER*
LAND
- NEW - Lance (A new Forerunner hover tank) (Standard, Helios, Invisible)
*FORERUNNER*
AIR
- Phaeton (Standard, Helios, Invisible)
Weapons List... (NOT FINISHED WITH LIST)

11) WEAPONS LIST BELOW. All weapons should be in Halo Infinite...
*UNSC*
- Magnum (Stadard, Halo 2 Standard, Extended Mag, Tactical / Silencer, Gunfighter, Whisped Truth)
- SMG (Standard, Extended Mag, Bayonet, Silencer, Sound Dampener, Stabilization Jets, Long Barrel, Kinetic Bolts, Recon Sight, Advance Sight, Projection Sight, Covenant Sight, Morph Sight, Laser Targeter, Threat Marker)
- Assault Rifle (Standard, Extended Mag, Bayonet, Knight Blade, Silencer, Sound Dampener, Stabilization Jets, Long Barrel, Kinetic Bolts, Recon Sight, Longshot Sight, Advance Sight, Covenant Sight, Morph Sight, Laser Targeter, Threat Marker)
- Battle Rifle (Standard, Halo 2 Standard, Extended Mag, Bayonet, Knight Blade, Silencer, Sound Dampener, Stabilization Jets, Long Barrel, Kinetic Bolts, Classic Sight, Longshot Sight, Advance Sight, Sentinel Sight, Covenant Sight, Morph Sight, Laser Tageter, Threat Marker)
- DMR (Standard, Extended Mag, Bayonet, Knight Blade, Silencer, Sound Dampener, Stabilization Jets, Long Barrel, Kinetic Bolts, Recon Sight, Advance Sight, Sentinel Sight, Covenant Sight, Morph Sight, Laser Tageter, Threat Marker)
- Shotgun (Standard, Lawgiver, Blaze of Glory, Oathsworn)
- Hydra (Standard, Typhon, Echidna)
- Saw (Standard, Appetite for Destruction, The Answer)
- Rocket Launcher (Sdandard, Ad Victoriam, High Five)
- Rocket SPNkr (Standard, SPNKr EM, SPNKr EX, SPNKr Prime)
- Sniper (Standard, End of the Line, Arrow of Time, Nornfang)
- Railgun (Standard, Whiplash, Arclight)
- Spartan Laser (Standard, Endgame, Selene's Lance)
- Grenade Launcher (Standard / Reach, Pro Pipe)

- Frag Grenade
- Turret: Chaingun (Standard Detached, Oni Detached, Jorge's Detached)
- Turret: Rocket (Standard Detached, Oni Detached)
- Turret: Gauss (Standard Detached, Oni Detached)
- Flamethrower *M7057/Defoliant Projector* (Standard Detached, Blue Flames Detached, Oni Detached (Green Flames))

*COVENANT*
-
======== I WILL ADD MORE AND BE MODDING THIS POST OF MINE ========
NOTE: Please check above for all my post and like the fallowing post of mine for "HALO INFINITE"....

I love everyone to have the ultimate Forging Experience with everything from all the HALO GAMES to play with in forge so your map can truly be the way you want it with the HALO LORE!

THANKS EVERY ONE & HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYS MY IN-DEPTH POST.
DON'T FORGET TO LIKE POST AND FALLOW.
Customizable Master Cheif armor. Just like Noble 6 was. Its still the Chief. Then we would all be the chief in every game mode. Unless they also add voice options like Reachs firefight in all modes.
Can we get an improved or clone of the halo reach customizable character options and level up and unlock new pieces of armor the same way or similar?
R1S3 Beanz wrote:
Can we get an improved or clone of the halo reach customizable character options and level up and unlock new pieces of armor the same way or similar?
They already said that players who loved Halo: Reach's customization system will be happy with Halo Infinite's level of customization.
Forger's need all vehicles and weapons from all past halo games.
Also some highly requested drive-able vehicles like pelican and phantom and Shadow (Halo 2 transport)

Also better way to modify the land like on Farcry with the wire mesh land system that has the dig and raise options.
The No. 1 thing I want from Halo Infinite is a lasting story, a story that will take hours to complete, no days, actually in between maybe a day. I want the main campaign to be at least a 24-hour story on easy without dying actually maybe on normal without dying cause that would make Legendary last weeks. Because when I first got Halo 5 I was excited, I actually enjoyed the game, now I can see its flaws but it is still fun to play, however, there is only what 8 9 missions with each mission being less than an hour (but sometimes one mission can take like 3). The first time I played Halo 5 I was super hyped for the third arc, cause I thought rescuing Chief was still the second arc, but then game ends. And I am sitting there, jaw on the ground, tear rolling down my eye, thinking, 'i just spent like $100 (AUD) and this is it'. So all I want is a long campaign.
Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3