HALO INFINITE WISHLIST

OP MiNi SeAn xXx

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
just more attention at xp rank system design and the rank system for ranked playlists .
Halo need a jump in forge like Halo 5 did.
I want a new strategy FireFight mode with.
1. Multiple enemy types like the flood or covenant
2. Unique maps made for FireFight not WZ rehashes
3. Multiple classes and species with there own unique abilities to play as. (Spartans or ODSTs would be an example of different classes with their abilities being equipment specific to there characters, such as ODSTs have jetpacks and Spartans have bubble shields. Different species would be elites with active camo or a huragok the floating tentacles from Halo 3 ODST which can give over shields to other characters)
4. Custom loadouts but each weapon has a roll to play such as plasma pistols are only good for taking down shields or H2A BR is good for unshielded enemies, certain power weapons like sniper or shotgun can be equipped but have ammo spawn less frequently
5. Consumables such as bio-foam to get health back
Basically I want mass effect 3's multiplayer but for halo.
Honestly, we need bigger maps and a lot more flying vehicles, especially pelicans and phantoms. banshees and wasps are sooo slow, and we wanna take our whole team to the enemy base in a pelican. Take battlefield 4 for example, the jets zoom past the players on the ground, making it harder for both the jet and ground player to kill each other, making a dogfight even more badass. that is what we need. Fast paced flying vehicles, at least the pelicans and phantoms if not more. We could also use the longsword jets too. Halo 5 was a disaster, in fact it was almost a big disadvantage to be in any vehicle. it was so easy for anyone to destroy a vehicle. The vehicles are suppose to be strong, especially air vehicles. I hope my request is seen and inspires more flying vehicles with more capabilities and bigger maps to meet the request.
Hi,

Pvp Ai callout option so I can solo que and not be at a disadvantage.

Kind Regards,
Illi
How about a season pass with great, original maps.
I would honestly like a secondary campaign like what Halo 4 did with Spartan Ops. That was fun (just please reduce Sarah Palmer to a background character like in Halo 5 because she was so annoying in Halo 4 and Halo Escalation).
They need to add playable sangheili to both multiplayer and campaign; also, they could do a campaign about the swords where you play as a sangheili. that could be really cool.
I wish for a high skill game with low TTKs and decreased bullet magnetism.
I know this will never happen, but my #1 is Third Person Option. I always feel like we have this dope looking armor but we never see it in combat.

My #2 is Mk IV M.J.O.L.N.I.R. Been obsessed ever since I played halo wars.

My #3 is Drivable combat ready pelican

And my #4 is Reach custimization

AND my final wish is for dual wielding but instead of doubling damage, when you dual wield your individual weapon damage drops to 75% or something and you get a lot of extra kick.

(just kiddin, my REAL #1 is for the noob spartan IV's to be thrown into the airlock and forgotten.) >:)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4