2. ...
  3. 16
  4. 17
  5. 18
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. ...
  9. 38
I like the gameplay and gunplay very much. But please 343, work on those graphics! They are fine, but they do not look like a launch game for the XSX! I think it would not even be too hard, we need better lighting effects and reflections, also the game looks a bit... empty/sterile/too clean. Idk why, but I think these are things which can be still improved in some way. I mean if you have an all new engine, it should look like that as well imo. But otherwise I really do like the movement too, I think its the perfect balance between old and new.
CrazeTurk wrote:
Is this the official box art? Looks a lot like Combat Evolved’s boxart.
It says right there in the post...
Looks very good only one small complaint is that the teeth on the characters looks so out of place with the lighting they have
GIVE ME A BETA
Zheqii wrote:
Zheqii wrote:
You guys can’t be pleased can you. Do you honestly expect a game in 2020 to not have the option to sprint?
You might want to let it go man, these forums are always the most toxic place of the Halo community
These are the most honest places in the halo community. God forbid halo have standards in 2020
Most honest place. Hahah dude look at your previous post you’re a joke.
#riphalo after an 8 min gameplay reveal
sO cHiEf Is dEaD
Im a joke eh? This coming from a guy whos " VeRy ExCiTiEd AnD nOtHiNg WiLl ChAnGe My MiNd" from a 8 min demo with....what footage exactly? Whats to be excitied about guy? This is literally no different from any other open world shooter . Its sub par standards that ruined halo back when 343 first pulled this crap.
But no joker, tell me.
Whats to be excitied in that demo that isnt regurgitated generic shooting elements?
Lol i thought people like you were a joke. Didnt realise it was serious
I am only dissapointed by the sounds of the shotgun and the magnum. They do not sound like they would be strong or have a lot of impact. Like back in the days. I hope they can change this. But most likely they won't. :(
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Maybe one day we'll get a Halo game thats tries to be a Halo game and not whatever so happens to be popular at the time.
Looks great 343, really excited to see how the story plays out. I loved the look of the gameplay though am split on the simplistic textures.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
WOW!!! Todas me las llevo.
wonder if there will be couch Co-op
wonder if there will be couch Co-op
If I remember correctly, 343 previously said that split screen will be back in games beyond H5. Keep your hopes up!
Infinite looks amazing!! Can't wait to get my hands on it!
when halo infinite officially comes out?
and by the way the master chief looks very good :D
From watching the Xbox event I was given the impression that the demo would be playable for games pass users, is this correct?.
I’m so disappointed with this clip from 343, quite literally feel a bit sad about it all. Yes, it was only a 8min clip, but those 8mins allowed us to see enough of the underlying game. From that 8mins we can see that the game literally looks like a cartoon game from 2k10. Not a $500m budgeted 2020 “Next Gen” game. The way the weapon looks and sounds is just so poor.

Further, from those 8mins, as a result of sprint, that weird shield, and the Batman hook, we can kiss goodbye to the competitive community. No MLG circuits with this game. And I appreciate not everyone is in this game for the competitive aspect, and that’s cool, but I can’t see those players been excited from a demo like that.

343, Id love to know where you do your market research for this game. It was so obvious what the community wanted, literally staring you right in the face. There so many fan pages on across social media platforms and they’re all saying the same thing. How hard is it to listen to the community? Unless MP is the polar opposite of what we seen today, I fear it’s the final nail in the coffin, no way will we see the glory days of 07/08 with half a mil players on AT LEAST every night. And for those who are thinking I’m speaking nonsense cause “I’ve only seen 8mins” well, look at the state of the community already with this clip out. Not even played the game yet and we’re already split.
Am I the only one who thinks the brutes in the new trailer look like absolute doodoo?!!
All it needs is to be polished they have an amazing game right now it just needs to be polished and fully completed
<p></p>
INCREIBLE BUENARDO
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 16
  4. 17
  5. 18
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. ...
  9. 38