OP snickerdoodle

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 27
  4. 28
  5. 29
  6. ...
  7. 30
I'm all down for having new weapons alongside the current sandbox, but the replacement / absence of the classic Magnum and shotty has left a very bad taste in my mouth, and is counter to the vision of Infinite being a modern homage to it's classic past H:CE.

Really hoping that changes.
Thanks
It's clear that a few key issues have held Halo Infinite back and contributed to the almost universal backlash with regard to the game.

1.The game being cross-gen - This game has been developed to run on a standard Xbox One. Have a good think about that...this console was relatively weak even at launch in 2013. Fundamentally, Infinite is gimped by that fact alone. We know from past console launches that it doesn't matter how powerful a system is, if a game has been developed on last-gen hardware, it will not suddenly become a next-gen game just because it's running on next-gen hardware. This imo, is a huge mistake from Microsoft.

2. Fanboi's got what they asked for - "We want old Halo!"...Well, that's exactly what you got. Old Halo in pretty much every way so don't complain. 343 has done a good job in many ways of listening to community feedback and making positive changes but this time, bowing to community pressure has affected development of an entire game in a negative way. For the many things they got wrong with Halo 5, they were heading in the right direction with some things such as great visuals, fast gunplay and a more realistic art style. The characters in Infinite look like figurines, there's no blood and no scratches, no visible damage or dirt on anything. The game currently looks like a very early current-gen game at best.

3. Huge visual downgrade from E3 2018 - Now, downgrades are common these days but this was not just a huge visual downgrade but also a massive change to art direction and style. E3 2018 looked like what we all wanted...traditional Halo but open world, 2018 style. It was said that this was "in game footage" and the reaction was overwhelmingly positive so what the Hell happened? It is rumoured that the game was basically scrapped and restarted in 2018 and it definitely looks that way. If that is indeed the case, Halo Infinite should be delayed until 343 can achieve the quality shown in 2018. The damage done from a delay will pale in comparison to the catastrophic and irreparable damage that will be inflicted to Microsoft and 343 if the game is released in a state anywhere close to that demo.

A make or break few months for Microsoft, 343i and the Xbox brand.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
GRM421 wrote:
YOU SEE! Look at 343 already -Yoinking!- up and their friends over at Microsoft! You know why? all because they decided to rush this game and doesn't go right once it releases, perfect example Halo 5 or better yet GTA 5 and there -Yoinked!- up servers. For example, Are you people even listing to Halofollowers's YouTube channel and feedback to go with it at all? 5 years in the making and for it look like this crisp fancy graphics that look nothing like your guys trailers for the game. How the hell can you have hired Halo competitors play the game and demo it when the real OG fans are not pleased to what you guys have to offer with many aesthetics, NO excuses straight up because you people already given us a disaster with Halo 4 and especially 5. If halo 6 comes to be another disaster from you guys I hope Bungie takes the role and you guys are stripped running this game with whatever 10 year productions you guys claim to have said for this game.
Something else I dislike that 343 keep mentioning. Is that they want to keep things "clean".

Like... Have you ever seen a "clean" war??
GRM421 wrote:
YOU SEE! Look at 343 already -Yoinking!- up and their friends over at Microsoft! You know why? all because they decided to rush this game and doesn't go right once it releases, perfect example Halo 5 or better yet GTA 5 and there -Yoinked!- up servers. For example, Are you people even listing to Halofollowers's YouTube channel and feedback to go with it at all? 5 years in the making and for it look like this crisp fancy graphics that look nothing like your guys trailers for the game. How the hell can you have hired Halo competitors play the game and demo it when the real OG fans are not pleased to what you guys have to offer with many aesthetics, NO excuses straight up because you people already given us a disaster with Halo 4 and especially 5. If halo 6 comes to be another disaster from you guys I hope Bungie takes the role and you guys are stripped running this game with whatever 10 year productions you guys claim to have said for this game.
BRUH THE GAMEPLAY WAS FROM MONTHS AGO AND WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF A PANDEMIC SO JUST SHUT UP THE GAME IS GOING TO BE FINE.
GRM421 wrote:
BRUH THE GAMEPLAY WAS FROM MONTHS AGO AND WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF A PANDEMIC SO JUST SHUT UP THE GAME IS GOING TO BE FINE.
You are right, you have to relax a lot, dude, we all have to relax, we are in the middle of a global crisis and it is difficult to create things at a long distance, 343 does everything possible to give us something of our liking and we are only criticizing what for years they have been working, WE HAVE TO WAIT ON THE DELIVERY DATE AND DO NOT CRITICIZE BEFORE THEIR PREMIERE!
The "b..b..but we're going through a pandemic" argument is null and void because the game looked 10 times better at E3 in 2018, well before any pandemic.

No excuse.
Looks very nice
Implementación
It's clear that a few key issues have held Halo Infinite back and contributed to the almost universal backlash with regard to the game.

1.The game being cross-gen - This game has been developed to run on a standard Xbox One. Have a good think about that...this console was relatively weak even at launch in 2013. Fundamentally, Infinite is gimped by that fact alone. We know from past console launches that it doesn't matter how powerful a system is, if a game has been developed on last-gen hardware, it will not suddenly become a next-gen game just because it's running on next-gen hardware. This imo, is a huge mistake from Microsoft.

2. Fanboi's got what they asked for - "We want old Halo!"...Well, that's exactly what you got. Old Halo in pretty much every way so don't complain. 343 has done a good job in many ways of listening to community feedback and making positive changes but this time, bowing to community pressure has affected development of an entire game in a negative way. For the many things they got wrong with Halo 5, they were heading in the right direction with some things such as great visuals, fast gunplay and a more realistic art style. The characters in Infinite look like figurines, there's no blood and no scratches, no visible damage or dirt on anything. The game currently looks like a very early current-gen game at best.

3. Huge visual downgrade from E3 2018 - Now, downgrades are common these days but this was not just a huge visual downgrade but also a massive change to art direction and style. E3 2018 looked like what we all wanted...traditional Halo but open world, 2018 style. It was said that this was "in game footage" and the reaction was overwhelmingly positive so what the Hell happened? It is rumoured that the game was basically scrapped and restarted in 2018 and it definitely looks that way. If that is indeed the case, Halo Infinite should be delayed until 343 can achieve the quality shown in 2018. The damage done from a delay will pale in comparison to the catastrophic and irreparable damage that will be inflicted to Microsoft and 343 if the game is released in a state anywhere close to that demo.

A make or break few months for Microsoft, 343i and the Xbox brand.
yeah, cuz "fast gunplay" and "realism" was exactly why I enjoyed the bungie halos. :/
So excited for Halo Infinite!!
The "b..b..but we're going through a pandemic" argument is null and void because the game looked 10 times better at E3 in 2018, well before any pandemic.

No excuse.
Yes, but he understands that it is much more difficult to be developing something being separated than being together, although it is true that there were many flaws in this preview of the game as graphics, but there are still several months to cover and polish so that they can give us some of our Pleasure, we can only wait until delivery, of course it is easier to work in offices than at home and of course in 2018 they gave us a teaser trailer that we loved, we still do not see the final product and until we buy the game We can not begin to criticize something that has not yet come out nor have we seen it.
GRAPHICS:
Of course, the graphics give a lot to talk about, such as the aesthetics of the weapons or the physical characteristics of the enemies, but in my opinion I think that the demo they taught us is very good, we still need to modify some things but that will be seen in due course If I agree that there was a few flaws in the demo but we can not do anything, they are working hard to improve and I have faith that they will give us an excellent game.
Download
GRM421 wrote:
*Weeks ago. Just because you want something to be true and say it, does not magically make it true. You can try to reassure everyone it will be a masterpiece, but that is wishful thinking.
GRM421 wrote:
"Only several weeks old"

End quote.
Halo infite will be open world and they said its gonna classic. Soooo do they put playeble elites and the arbiter and yada yada yada ( other classic stuf that we loved in 1,2,3 (ODST) reach, 4 and 5 and gamemodes like:reach and 5 infection or forge from 3, reach and 5) i hope you respond 343 and hope you enjoyed my post bye.

Thanks for the games 343 and microsoft and i hope its going good with you guys
made bye player's job (or someone with an horrible name) 😀😀✌
IDK BUTT evryone and there mom is arguing abouts a halo infinite's graphics BUTT i liked it because every game in 2013-now need's good graphiqis BUTT loading times take ages and i hope there are not money "PTW pack now for this week and only this week " just do it like reach's and 3's system and thats makes everyone happy

Made by again Player's job (or a brain death person) bye😀😀✌
Tomorrow is THE day. We're excited for you to see what we've been working hard on. To tide you over, here's the amazing Halo Infinite box art you can look forward to seeing on shelves later this year.

Enjoy with love, from us, to you! 💚

Screenshots (all in 4K!):
  • Chief and Pilot
  • Master Chief
  • Escharum
  • Chief and Vista
  • Master Chief and Grapple
  • Drop Wall
Concept Art (You guessed it – in 4K!):
  • AA Gun (Letterboxed)
  • AA Gun (Cropped)
  • Vista (Letterboxed)
  • Vista (Cropped)
  • Escharum (1920x1080)
Master Chief Render:
  • Master Chief
Box Art:
  • Halo Infinite, 3724x1862 (Extended Horizontal)
  • Halo Infinite, 2128x1197 (Horizontal)
  • Halo Infinite, 1995x3724 (Extended Vertical)
  • Halo Infinite, 1464x1862 (Vertical)
  • Halo Infinite, 1862x1862 (Square)
Wallpapers:
  • Halo Infinite, 2048x1536 (Horizontal)
  • Halo Infinite, 2560x1440 (Extended Horizontal)
  • Halo Infinite, 1920x1080 (Horizontal)
  • Halo Infinite, 960x540 (Horizontal)
  • Halo Infinite, 1080x1920 (Vertical, Mobile)
  • Halo Infinite, 2048x2048 (Tablet)
Social Banners:
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • Youtube
Cinemagraph:
  • 1920x1080 (Horizontal)
  • 1080x1920 (Vertical)
You can check out the E3 2019 press kit here:
  • E3 2019 Press Kit
Thank you for the hard work the team is putting in from at home. Must make collaboration much more difficult, but as a fan of the franchise I am excited to see what you put out for us to enjoy.
So good, thanks dude!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 27
  4. 28
  5. 29
  6. ...
  7. 30