2. ...
  3. 28
  4. 29
  5. 30
  6. 31
  7. 32
  8. ...
  9. 42
Can’t wait I’m extremely hyped to see what you’ve been working on.
Like me, I am also super excited for this next installment, I know that 343 will give us something incredible
I love it! New screensaver here! Move over my kids and wife!
Like me, I am also super excited for this next installment, I know that 343 will give us something incredible
It s gonna be legendary!
<p></p>
Will the DMR and SMG return?
Twitter here we go!
This art makes the wait tolerable please keep up the good work!
CrazeTurk wrote:
Is this the official box art? Looks a lot like Combat Evolved’s boxart.
I think that's the point
Great job!
GRM421 wrote:
YOU SEE! Look at 343 already -Yoinking!- up and their friends over at Microsoft! You know why? all because they decided to rush this game and doesn't go right once it releases, perfect example Halo 5 or better yet GTA 5 and there -Yoinked!- up servers. For example, Are you people even listing to Halofollowers's YouTube channel and feedback to go with it at all? 5 years in the making and for it look like this crisp fancy graphics that look nothing like your guys trailers for the game. How the hell can you have hired Halo competitors play the game and demo it when the real OG fans are not pleased to what you guys have to offer with many aesthetics, NO excuses straight up because you people already given us a disaster with Halo 4 and especially 5. If halo 6 comes to be another disaster from you guys I hope Bungie takes the role and you guys are stripped running this game with whatever 10 year productions you guys claim to have said for this game.
BRUH THE GAMEPLAY WAS FROM MONTHS AGO AND WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF A PANDEMIC SO JUST SHUT UP THE GAME IS GOING TO BE FINE.
You are right, you have to relax a lot, dude, we all have to relax, we are in the middle of a global crisis and it is difficult to create things at a long distance, 343 does everything possible to give us something of our liking and we are only criticizing what for years they have been working, WE HAVE TO WAIT ON THE DELIVERY DATE AND DO NOT CRITICIZE BEFORE THEIR PREMIERE!
This dude is sane stop complaining about something you cant do your yourself and if the graphics are bad the multi player and campaign are what matters.
GRM421 wrote:
YOU SEE! Look at 343 already -Yoinking!- up and their friends over at Microsoft! You know why? all because they decided to rush this game and doesn't go right once it releases, perfect example Halo 5 or better yet GTA 5 and there -Yoinked!- up servers. For example, Are you people even listing to Halofollowers's YouTube channel and feedback to go with it at all? 5 years in the making and for it look like this crisp fancy graphics that look nothing like your guys trailers for the game. How the hell can you have hired Halo competitors play the game and demo it when the real OG fans are not pleased to what you guys have to offer with many aesthetics, NO excuses straight up because you people already given us a disaster with Halo 4 and especially 5. If halo 6 comes to be another disaster from you guys I hope Bungie takes the role and you guys are stripped running this game with whatever 10 year productions you guys claim to have said for this game.
BRUH THE GAMEPLAY WAS FROM MONTHS AGO AND WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF A PANDEMIC SO JUST SHUT UP THE GAME IS GOING TO BE FINE.
You are right, you have to relax a lot, dude, we all have to relax, we are in the middle of a global crisis and it is difficult to create things at a long distance, 343 does everything possible to give us something of our liking and we are only criticizing what for years they have been working, WE HAVE TO WAIT ON THE DELIVERY DATE AND DO NOT CRITICIZE BEFORE THEIR PREMIERE!
This dude is sane stop complaining about something you cant do your yourself and if the graphics are bad the multi player and campaign are what matters.
343 havent been perfect but they slowly been improving. The MCC is amazing now and I honestly believe they'll bring some of that to Infinite
Pretty excited about Infinite! 🤘
Pretty excited about Infinite! 🤘
GRM421 wrote:
343 havent been perfect but they slowly been improving. The MCC is amazing now and I honestly believe they'll bring some of that to Infinite
Agreed.
If the game looks anything like the trailer, I may as well sell my Xbox, I won't use it anymore. Those graphics look atrocious and the gameplay is the same 20 years old stuff (plus a grapling hook that doesn't look half as fun as the grapling hooks featured in many other games), zero innovation, even worse, it's a step backward.
343 thank you for this.♡
Sweet getting those combat evolved vibes!!!!!!!!!
Hello 343.
I am an old Halo fan that has been around a long time. I remember the ambulance doing 90 being chased by flaming ninjas- and the ambulance is on fire too. To say the least. Halo 4 and 5 were very hard on me as a(The) fan. I have some feedback.
The greater fan base is worried about the draw-the look. When i hardcored my halo 1 legendary playthrough-elites were a terror. And it wasn't just draw, it was atmosphere. The way bungie made the unique guardians-out of the Reach era had this familiar echo in the entire game.
The ultimate Halo-Skyrim.
Destiny lost me in the online only reroll game.
Recently i tried out a mod for Fallout4 that put Halo-like weapons in the game.
If you had the right stuff you could put whatever scope-and or barrel or ammo type.
It made me remember the old original halo manual. And where is halo at now?
As a simple xbox player i am interested in beta.

HmU
I would bet a million dollars this launches on November 15 -> same date as Halo: Combat Evolved.
Yeah that would be the icing on the cake for me due to being born on the 15th of November
That would be awesome. But, looking ahead, November 15th is a Sunday. I now kind of doubt that Microsoft would launch a console on a Sunday... Oh well. I owe someone a million dollars.
Thanks for the great banners and wallpapers
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 28
  4. 29
  5. 30
  6. 31
  7. 32
  8. ...
  9. 42