2. ...
  3. 29
  4. 30
  5. 31
  6. 32
  7. 33
  8. ...
  9. 40
How did yu like the Halo Infinte Gameplay?
CrazeTurk wrote:
Is this the official box art?
Yes it is!
It really does look incredible, kudos to everyone at 343 who put this together!
343i talk about that :

We’ve read your comments, we’ve seen the homemade examples of retouched contentThey are talking about Colteastwood video ?

https://youtu.be/WD6WZfmFYnU

or there is other materials ? thanks
I've watched Colt Eastwood's video and with just what he did it looked so much better and he's not even a developer. It was amazing.
It’s going to be very interesting to see how this campaign comes together. I have always played Halo for the multiplayer but 343i seems to be blazing new trails on this next installment. Infinite looks promising in many aspects...can’t wait!
TJMarquez7 wrote:
How did yu like the Halo Infinte Gameplay?
I loved it as It nailed my 30 seconds to be a great halo game
It’s going to be very interesting to see how this campaign comes together. I have always played Halo for the multiplayer but 343i seems to be blazing new trails on this next installment. Infinite looks promising in many aspects...can’t wait!
Same I can't for halo infinite either
These are cool
so good 343!
XxDr2394xX wrote:
I've got an inkling that gamepass will soon be filled with junk games. Quantity over quality judging by Halo: Infinite's gameplay reveal. Because gamepass means a game will no longer have to rely on selling copies the hard way. By 'merit'.

I'm appalled by the late generation Xbox 360 type graphics and pop in. How was this even greenlit and how was this seen as a good idea to market the (reportedly) most powerful console for next gen.

Make your dumbed down child friendly Destiny clone. It will not last 10 years and instead us gamers with any intelligence will instead play games like Cyberpunk 2077, Avowed, Baldurs Gate 3, Wasteland 3, Fable, Stalker 2, Ghosts of Tsushima etc.
Gamepass is mainly filled with junk games imo. There's a few that are good but only good because I didn't pay the full price of the game. I feel like that will be true for Halo Infinite. I'm just gonna play it through Gamepass, doesn't look worth 60 dollars. Just my thoights.
Nonsense, Gamepass is full of great games.
That's why I put "imo" lol
Well there be any new Halo boxes ?
wow, looks amazing, can't wait to see these ideas and designs when the game launches!!!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Can't wait! <3
You guys made the right call delaying this.

It looks SO FUN, but Incomplete.
We need to see the classic guns implemented as well as a multi-player beta before this game can see the light of day that it deserves in full glory.
Stunning.
Thank you for listening to us the community to delay the game, hopefully you guys can give us the Halo you want to show in 2021.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 29
  4. 30
  5. 31
  6. 32
  7. 33
  8. ...
  9. 40