Halo Infinite XGS Press Kit 2020

OP snickerdoodle

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 38
  4. 39
  5. ...
  6. 40
I would totally play another odst game, preferably a different planet. No spartans needed, like the original odst, imo.
Even as a normal marine who rises up the ranks to eventually become an ODST and then a Spartan...
I would totally play another odst game, preferably a different planet. No spartans needed, like the original odst, imo.
Even as a normal marine who rises up the ranks to eventually become an ODST and then a Spartan...
Sounds like Halo: UNSC to me lol
It would also give you as the main character a better sense of progression throughout the story. Complete missions and receive ingame promotions as you progress as a soldier.

I have always found it weird that characters like SGT Johnson and MasterChief never got promoted. It makes no sense for in that wartime period they should have recieved plentiful field promotions. Master Chief should have been promoted to a senior officer, this to give him more say in a wartime environment without trash leaders putting him and others into dumb situations.
It would also give you as the main character a better sense of progression throughout the story. Complete missions and receive ingame promotions as you progress as a soldier.

I have always found it weird that characters like SGT Johnson and MasterChief never got promoted. It makes no sense for in that wartime period they should have recieved plentiful field promotions. Master Chief should have been promoted to a senior officer, this to give him more say in a wartime environment without trash leaders putting him and others into dumb situations.
I gotcha. Would be pretty cool as an RPG. Hmm. Maybe that's the route Infinite should have gone and just made it a spin-off, as it seems H:I will be a full departure from form of the previous linear campaign styles for an open world experience
I would definitly play another odst game
I haven't done halo 3 dost before but definitely another game of odst
It looks amazing:D
Or have odst and marines more present in games, in halo 5 campain there were 0 odst and marines.
Or have odst and marines more present in games, in halo 5 campain there were 0 odst and marines.
That's true
Wow
That's true
That was one of my biggest disappointments.

It did not even feel like a Halo Masterchief main entry.
do we still not have a release date?
Kepitalism wrote:
Not really. They say that it's sometime in the fall
Kepitalism wrote:
Nope. Because big development issues. If it were going smoothly they would have one already....
Kepitalism wrote:
Nope. Because big development issues. If it were going smoothly they would have one already....
That is what I have been saying but I have heard that it will sometime be in the fall
THAT IS AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING SO EXCITED oops caps lol
I am getting my xbox ready to play the best Game Ever Good Job 343 Industries
Can't wait, keep up the great work!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 38
  4. 39
  5. ...
  6. 40