2. ...
  3. 39
  4. 40
  5. ...
  6. 41
Thanks for the update there awesome
Por un lado retrasaran halo infinite lo les gusto a muchos
porque muchos esperabamos que era un juego de salida de xbox series X / S

Pero otro, este titulo podria se lanzara para celebrar el aniversario de la saga, esepro que sea de lo mejor
I so ready for halo infinite
I so ready for halo infinite
Same
Esperemos que con el tiempo extra que esté en el horno, tengamos una excelente continuación de Halo, en todo sentido
We are having a great sequel
Algo que me gustaria para halo infinite, seria que el jugador pudiera usar 2 armas, una en cada mano, como en halo 2, halo 2 aniversario y halo 3
Como una espada elite en una mano, y en la otra una pistola magnum, una metralladora SMG, o también el aguijón, entre otras armas, esta funcion obiamente casi nadie la usaria en modos de juego de equipos grandes, pero en modos slayer contra todos, como equipos, de un maximo de 8 jugadores, y también en la campaña, esto funcionaria
Excellent pictures
Excellent pictures
Definitely great quality of pictures
The pictures are great.
I would totally play another odst game, preferably a different planet. No spartans needed, like the original odst, imo.
Even as a normal marine who rises up the ranks to eventually become an ODST and then a Spartan...
Sounds like Halo: UNSC to me lol
It would also give you as the main character a better sense of progression throughout the story. Complete missions and receive ingame promotions as you progress as a soldier.

I have always found it weird that characters like SGT Johnson and MasterChief never got promoted. It makes no sense for in that wartime period they should have recieved plentiful field promotions. Master Chief should have been promoted to a senior officer, this to give him more say in a wartime environment without trash leaders putting him and others into dumb situations.
Master Cheif is already the highest rank he is allowed to be even before Halo CE, at that point he has already been fighting the Covenant about 25 years as well as fighting insurrections on planets colonized by the UNSC. Within the UNSC the highest rank for non commissioned officers is Master Chief Petty Officer.
My theory is that the game will come out on the15th of November, the day when halo CE came out 20 years ago.
maybe, but the book of art is listed amazon to launch on june 29, and they are not going to launch the book of art before the game.
That’s a good point also. But that doesn’t set anything in concrete, since they’ve been giving us art and concept art every H: infinite update on waypoint. So it could be possible that the H: infinite release date will be on June 29th, but I doubt it.
My theory is that the game will come out on the15th of November, the day when halo CE came out 20 years ago.
maybe, but the book of art is listed amazon to launch on june 29, and they are not going to launch the book of art before the game.
ignore this, I accidentally pressed the wrong button. someone take this down pls
Master cheuf is already at the hightest rank
ignore this, I accidentally pressed the wrong button. someone take this down pls
lol
T i w still thinking how halo infinite campaign is going to be like
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 39
  4. 40
  5. ...
  6. 41