Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

HALO INFINITE

OP rodrigobonilla

They will put all the weapons and vehicles of the halo past including halo wars 2 ?.
With all that it would be the halo never seen before.

What if the banished can be given a different color like red and gray?
They will put all the weapons and vehicles of the halo past including halo wars 2 ?.

I don’t know the exactly response for you but, the Banished Red color is the same of Halo Wars 2 (Brute)
Cistola wrote:

I don’t know the exactly response for you but, the Banished Red color is the same of Halo Wars 2 (Brute)
From the recent Ask343 event: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYlRabRA82U&t=52s, it's strongly hinted that a number of legacy weapons as well as new weapons will be there, if not at launch then in the future. Likewise, though, they're being very clear that they want a clean sandbox in terms of avoiding having too many weapons with overlapping roles (which, let's face it, Halo unfortunately does have). Will be very interesting to hear.

The latter point I've seen nothing on, but given the coatings for weapons my guess would be most items and armours can probably have them applied.
Doubtful that all vehicles return, but there is a good chance many vehicles could return if the game lasts ten years. I would like to see the Brute Chopper and the Spectre return. 😎
C0RRuPTT wrote:
Doubtful that all vehicles return, but there is a good chance many vehicles could return if the game lasts ten years. I would like to see the Brute Chopper and the Spectre return. 😎
Yeah definitely. Feel like the Banished element gives a lot of laterality to bring back 'older' Covenant vehicles if wanted either in original form or in modern spiky Brute form
MorseyBaby wrote:
C0RRuPTT wrote:
Yeah definitely. Feel like the Banished element gives a lot of laterality to bring back 'older' Covenant vehicles if wanted either in original form or in modern spiky Brute form
Banished Spectre and Chopper would be cool to see
C0RRuPTT wrote:
MorseyBaby wrote:
C0RRuPTT wrote:
You knows it. I'm also intrigued as to whether or not we'll see other vehicles like the Blisterback
MorseyBaby wrote:
C0RRuPTT wrote:
MorseyBaby wrote:
C0RRuPTT wrote:
You knows it. I'm also intrigued as to whether or not we'll see other vehicles like the Blisterback
True, the options are plentiful if 343 wants to incorporate vehicles and other elements from Halo Wars 2.