Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Halo Infinite!!!

OP Pluto70

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Just announced at E3... your thoughts? Looks like old school chief armor.
Why don't you tease us some more 343? (Reaction as of Ori reveal)
It's the next chapter in the Halo saga, it's essentially Halo 6 in all but name and guess what ? Coming to PC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The music gave it away as a Halo game instantly but the atmospheric shots of the environment and fauna blew me away. I am really hoping to hear more tonight. The "Infinite" title is really interesting to me, as the local conspiracy theorist around these parts my mind instantly started spinning out speculative possibilities.

Edit: It definitely seems as if a 2018 release is out of the question.
If that's what Halo 6 looks like, then I'm glad I cancelled my Live Membership. I want more out of modern technology and graphics.. not some warthog that just bounces across the screen and characters that look like they popped out of a children's book. So disappointed, why couldn't they just improve on Halo 5's look. What's the point of Xbox OneX and 4k with HDR etc etc.. if its just going to look like a colouring book. :(
ooSnip3r wrote:
If that's what Halo 6 looks like, then I'm glad I cancelled my Live Membership. I want more out of modern technology and graphics.. not some warthog that just bounces across the screen and characters that look like they popped out of a children's book. So disappointed, why couldn't they just improve on Halo 5's look. What's the point of Xbox OneX and 4k with HDR etc etc.. if its just going to look like a colouring book. :(
I think I’m the only one agreeing with you. It looked very cartoon-ish. I’m hoping we see more though. But I thinks that’s all we’ll get for a while
Give it to me plez
It looks as if it might be Open World, i'm kinda curious to see how it plays.
I guess we're back to the action figure armor I guess.
MEDICVS True it's just a snapshot and need to see more, but if I was in the store ready to buy and I saw that.. I'd walk away. I'm still watching E3 and so far what I saw from Halo infinity's visuals isn't blowing me away and isn't any better than some of these other games I'm seeing.
If new art style means making a Spartan super soldier thinner and that new ugly helmet ? Seriously?
ooSnip3r I’m afraid this will be all we see at E3. I’m still watching too, just in case. I hope to see some gameplay because it looks nothing like Halo to me
The landscape looks tremendous, but the trailer hints at a shift to open world, as well as the new graphics engine... two SEISMIC shifts to throw at a fanbase that really just wants to know what the -Yoink- is going on after Halo 5.
I wish them every success, I really do. I love this franchise. But the best way forward is not always to just go forward.
MEDICVS wrote:
ooSnip3r wrote:
I think I’m the only one agreeing with you. It looked very cartoon-ish. I’m hoping we see more though. But I thinks that’s all we’ll get for a while
Your not the only one agreeing with him.If this indeed halo 6,then it looks like so off.The in game engine for halo 4 and 5 were fine,it was the art style people wanted to revert back and it looks like they did both which is kind of unnecessary imo
If new art style means making a Spartan super soldier thinner and that new ugly helmet ? Seriously?
Didn't you know? The reason Chief was sprinting around so much in Halo 4 & 5 was to drop all those pounds he gained lazying about in the cryotube.
What if they have mod support for the PC version ? The amount of things we can all do.
MEDICVS wrote:
ooSnip3r wrote:
Your not the only one agreeing with him.If this indeed halo 6,then it looks like so off.The in game engine for halo 4 and 5 were fine,it was the art style people wanted to revert back and it looks like they did both which is kind of unnecessary imo
No... it all looked ok until skinny Chief showed up. Why go so Anime? 🙁
To be honest the trailer looks much better from the website rather than from e3. I can't wait to learn more about it!
I'm upset that they chose to give more time to Gears Pop than Halo. I was expecting more than what we got. It's been three years since Halo 5, I feel we deserved a little more.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3