Halo Infinite!!!

OP Pluto70

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
smasher555 wrote:
To be honest the trailer looks much better from the website rather than from e3. I can't wait to learn more about it!
You're right. I just watched the link to YouTube and it did look less cartoonish. MC still seemed small... ASSUMING that is MC. Could just be that armor type...
Pluto70 wrote:
MEDICVS wrote:
ooSnip3r wrote:
If that's what Halo 6 looks like, then I'm glad I cancelled my Live Membership. I want more out of modern technology and graphics.. not some warthog that just bounces across the screen and characters that look like they popped out of a children's book. So disappointed, why couldn't they just improve on Halo 5's look. What's the point of Xbox OneX and 4k with HDR etc etc.. if its just going to look like a colouring book. :(
I think I’m the only one agreeing with you. It looked very cartoon-ish. I’m hoping we see more though. But I thinks that’s all we’ll get for a while
Your not the only one agreeing with him.If this indeed halo 6,then it looks like so off.The in game engine for halo 4 and 5 were fine,it was the art style people wanted to revert back and it looks like they did both which is kind of unnecessary imo
No... it all looked ok until skinny Chief showed up. Why go so Anime? 🙁
Because your culture is obsolete.
Pluto70 wrote:
smasher555 wrote:
To be honest the trailer looks much better from the website rather than from e3. I can't wait to learn more about it!
You're right. I just watched the link to YouTube and it did look less cartoonish. MC still seemed small... ASSUMING that is MC. Could just be that armor type...
Luckily 343 has time to change the model between now and release. Also it's apparently coming to PC so anyone can mod the model to their hearts desire.
I just want some more information on Halo infinite, and some technical details on this new slip space engine. It looks leaps and bounds better than any previous title.
Liam8K wrote:
I just want some more information on Halo infinite, and some technical details on this new slip space engine. It looks leaps and bounds better than any previous title.
That's what I thought, old art style, Marines looks more like military again... but MC... assuming that was MC... made me ponder a bit.
Pluto70 wrote:
Liam8K wrote:
That's what I thought, old art style, Marines looks more like military again... but MC... assuming that was MC... made me ponder a bit.
Agreed.

To me, outside of MC, that trailer looked incredible! I hope the next Halo is an open world experience. I absolutely can't wait.
ooSnip3r wrote:
If that's what Halo 6 looks like, then I'm glad I cancelled my Live Membership. I want more out of modern technology and graphics.. not some warthog that just bounces across the screen and characters that look like they popped out of a children's book. So disappointed, why couldn't they just improve on Halo 5's look. What's the point of Xbox OneX and 4k with HDR etc etc.. if its just going to look like a colouring book. :(
Totally agree. Was not impressed with that silly looking warthog bumbling across the landscape. Halo 5 looks incredible and feels just about perfect to me. I was really hoping for just...halo 6 I guess.
Liam8K wrote:
Ummmm how? It looks way off compared to the previous halos
Liam8K wrote:
I would say the environment (water, foliage, rhinos) looked great. The Marines even looked ok. MC and that warthog though... it was like they belonged to a different game.
Pluto70 wrote:
Liam8K wrote:
I would say the environment (water, foliage, rhinos) looked great. The Marines even looked ok. MC and that warthog though... it was like they belonged to a different game.
That's what I'm saying,in a thread I created I mentioned that it kind of looked like an xbox one updated trailer for halo 1
The art style of the original Halo games wasn't photorealistic. I actually like the way the trailer looks. It captures the aesthetic and color pallet of the earlier games better, and it still has plenty of detail. You can see the vascularization in the maple leaves, and the stitching in the marines' uniforms. Ultimately, I would happily take cut in graphics if it ensured the game ran smoothly and allowed for split-screen.
The art style of the original Halo games wasn't photorealistic. I actually like the way the trailer looks. It captures the aesthetic and color pallet of the earlier games better, and it still has plenty of detail. You can see the vascularization in the maple leaves, and the stitching in the marines' uniforms. Ultimately, I would happily take cut in graphics if it ensured the game ran smoothly and allowed for split-screen.
I would agree on the textures. Something about MC and that warthog that just looked off...

Edit: the first glimpse of MC. Him placed the chip looked better.
First of all, when is the beta? Second of all, is it Halo 6? Or is it a spinoff with Chief in one of his earlier stories?
First of all, when is the beta? Second of all, is it Halo 6? Or is it a spinoff with Chief in one of his earlier stories?
I have some theories in my other post about the armor. It has some spoilers.
ooSnip3r wrote:
Simple solution... You go design everything for 343 and all will be good...
If new art style means making a Spartan super soldier thinner and that new ugly helmet ? Seriously?
Didn't you know? The reason Chief was sprinting around so much in Halo 4 & 5 was to drop all those pounds he gained lazying about in the cryotube.
Ah that's right xD
It's the next chapter in the Halo saga, it's essentially Halo 6 in all but name and guess what ? Coming to PC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In all but name? It looked nothing like the last 3 games
Regice554 wrote:
It's the next chapter in the Halo saga, it's essentially Halo 6 in all but name and guess what ? Coming to PC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In all but name? It looked nothing like the last 3 games
It's a good thing it's a teaser and it looks quite alot like the far off textures from HW2 and much closer to CE than any of the previous. Obviously it is a teaser to show off the level of detail that can be achieved by the new engine using ported models from HW2 (the Marines are almost the exact same model same with the warthog).
I'm pretty hopeful again, Halo looks/feels good.
It gives the feel of Halo CE
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3