Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Halo infinite

OP x IK ii IL A x

Who else thought that the halo showcase was amazing and they have done a brilliant job to it compared to halo 5 I've seen alot of hate for the new halo but I personally can't wait for it especially how you can use the grappling hook and all the new features added what are all youre opinions
Man! This made me so excited! The showcase was aweesome!!!! im still smiling!
Awww I know man I can't wait the campaign bit really gave me goose bumps I'm really looking forward to the campaign more than anything this game jist has so much potential and they are using it all right
CREEDza wrote:
Man! This made me so excited! The showcase was aweesome!!!! im still smiling!
Awww I know man I can't wait the campaign bit really gave me goose bumps I'm really looking forward to the campaign more than anything this game jist has so much potential and they are using it all right
yeah, feel the same, i rlly got goosebumps, like that time when halo reach was released
yeah, feel the same, i rlly got goosebumps, like that time when halo reach was released
Yeah I felt the same way to for reach im glad others feel the same way it was said to see so much hate for it when it was all being announced and shown its gonna be amazing
I'm excited about halo campaing and multiplayer it's look pretty sick, graphics, weapons, new content, this is awesome.
I thought it looked amazing