2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
According to the blog this is set after Halo 5
That's typically how sequels work :)
I'm really excited for this game. After reading the blog and saying it's set after Halo 5, I wonder what's the story is going to be, especially why Chief is wearing the classic Mark VI rather than the new one. (I like both versions of Mark VI and Infinite should have both armors as a cosmetic option).
So is halo infinite halo 6? Or is it a spin off and we get no info about halo 6 until next year?
According to the blog this is set after Halo 5
That's typically how sequels work :)
Lol, though it makes me wonder if we will every get a prequel halo game set with the forerunner and precursors kind of like the old republic.
I'm gonna' say, as for Cheif's armour looking much older gen, perhaps they've had to go basic in tech to hide from Cortana?
Ehhh, nothing to say on it, shows so little other than I guess the looks of the engine. I’m wondering if this is H6 in which case it’s surprising if they are actually doing a new engine for once (I’d be curious on their motive for switching engines) or if it’s the other halo project they’ve been working on. They say they still have a long ways to go for Halo infinite so I’m leaning towards it being the side project to H6 but we’ll see 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah it feels like a spin off. But it might turn out to be the sequel to 5. I wonder if that's the halo ring which professor Anders is on in hw2.
Just speculating, but seeing that radio, maybe Anders found a way to contact someone and Chief heard it
Ehhh, nothing to say on it, shows so little other than I guess the looks of the engine. I’m wondering if this is H6 in which case it’s surprising if they are actually doing a new engine for once (I’d be curious on their motive for switching engines) or if it’s the other halo project they’ve been working on. They say they still have a long ways to go for Halo infinite so I’m leaning towards it being the side project to H6 but we’ll see 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah it feels like a spin off. But it might turn out to be the sequel to 5. I wonder if that's the halo ring which professor Anders is on in hw2.
Just speculating, but seeing that radio, maybe Anders found a way to contact someone and Chief heard it
Ohh potential meeting between infinity and the spirit of fire.
The most intriguing part of this trailer is Chief inserting the chip. Is Cortana in there?
Makes me think bioshock infinite where they suggest that there are infinite possible realities allowing them open up the halo universe. Just a thought so don't read too much into it.
Based on the information provided I think this is Halo 6. In the blog post about it they said this game is continuing Master Chief's saga after the events of Halo 5. So far I think it looks promising, but we'll just have to wait and see.
The most intriguing part of this trailer is Chief inserting the chip. Is Cortana in there?
Might be another a.i. Or if some part of cortana still exists inside the chip locked away somehow?
I wonder what the significance of Infinite is
If this is halo 6,then why the change to the in game engine?And why the change to old armor?
So I guess they're getting rid of numbered titles?
Not really enough of anything to be excited or frustrated about IMO. I just really hope it's not a Battle Royale focused game.
You moderators are the definition of buzz kill. I swear.
Not really enough of anything to be excited or frustrated about IMO. I just really hope it's not a Battle Royale focused game.
I had a lukewarm reaction to the trailer, sue me.
I had a lukewarm reaction to the trailer, sue me.
Your not the only one,I feel kind of the way I felt when I left the theater after last jedi.If this indeed halo 6 then it's kind of off-putting imo.I'm fine with old art style,but that mixed with the change of game engine looks not right for xbox one graphics
Looks very cartoon-ish. Not a fan so far. Hopefully more will be shown
That was my initial thought as well. I think it just needs to look a little grittier, but then again this was only meant to show off the engine.
You nasty console gamers better stay away from my shared world hero-based battle royal MMORPG pachinko machine.
Wow very excited for this, wasn’t expecting something like this.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5