OP TYRELL zx

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
So I guess they're getting rid of numbered titles?
That was always the plan, even from before Halo 4 was announced / launched
I hope it isn't like time travel or alternate realities. Does anyone know when we will get more info?
Master Chief's old armor, nice! I'm excited to see more of Halo Infinite!
Hmm, I'm guessing this is a 2019 release then. I was hoping for this Fall but it gives me more time before I need a Xbox X.
Initial impressions:
What I thought when I watched:
Quote:
Is this a Stargate game?!, Jurassic Park?! Crashed ship, oh -Yoink- its that a pelican! OMG I THINK IS! New Marine BDU's is this Halo? Classic style Moljnir Helmet. IT IS HALO!
After a couple watches:
The art style is great! And the Slipspace engine is very promising. As this is an "engine Demo" John's armor may not be final so it might not look like that in the final product (but I hope it does it looks great!) as long as there's a good canon reason, not "nanobots" it's possible they had to find old Moljnir armor.
Anyway, overall I'm happy with the direction they're taking so far. Halo: Infinate though. I personally would have chosen a better name.
What does the script on the cave wall say? 0:30 on the trailer.
It's looking good, hope we don't have to wait too long.
MEDICVS wrote:
According to the blog this is set after Halo 5
It essentially is halo 6 just not called it
If this is a main halo game, then wouldn't there be split-screen?
So many questions, we really need a new trailer and more info as sooner as possible. Hope that before the E3 end they show something more.
If this is a main halo game, then wouldn't there be split-screen?
343 said that they would have Split screen in every game that they make now.
What does the script on the cave wall say? 0:30 on the trailer.
"Buy Nier: Automata"
I hope it isn't like time travel or alternate realities. Does anyone know when we will get more info?
Probably not for a while. Maybe at the next big gaming convention like gamescon but other than that no not for a while
I'm so excited for this! I have extremely high hopes!

Im thinking a Cannon reason for the old armor could be that he actually broke his new modified mk6 from the crack. He had to get an old mk6. The mk6 isn't actually old though, considering there is no mk7 yet.

Also for those who still are confused, this isn't a prequel, the blog specifically says that this is a sequel to halo 5.
Link1201 wrote:
Hmm, I'm guessing this is a 2019 release then. I was hoping for this Fall but it gives me more time before I need a Xbox X.
Yaa I agree.. I guess they always the teaser the E3 one year before launch...

SO I PREDICT: NOVEMBER 2019That will be 100% the release date =D
Nice...name, I guess? It took years for Halo 5 to release after it's teaser trailer, so we still really don't have anything to look forward to. We know it's a Halo game that will be releasing. I think that we are at the exact same place before but we aren't calling it Halo 6.
from what i understand, the trailer is just a tech demo. so many things can and will still change. the only thing it really shows is, that it looks like the art style will go in a new (more classic) direction. which they also wrote in the blog/news update.
If this is halo 6,then why the change to the in game engine?And why the change to old armor?
I don't see why it being Halo 6 has anything to do with the game engine. This may come as a shock, but there have been multiple game engines over the past Halo games. Also they mentioned it was a new armor design, not old armor specifically, so it's probably just influenced more by the older games like the rest of the art style appears to be.
Wow, hitting us right out of the gate with that trailer! The game looks absolutely beautiful!

Beautiful environment? Check.
On a Halo ring? Check.
Awesome art style? Check.
Fighting alongside Marines? Check*.
More open world? Check*.

And Chief has a new AI? How sick does his helmet look?

I'm not crazy about the trend of "Infinite/Infinity" in a lot of pop culture stuff lately but that's small potatoes. Game looks absolutely spectacular. Can't wait for beta/testing.

*Or at least there's the possibility of it/suggested by trailer.
Ehhh, nothing to say on it, shows so little other than I guess the looks of the engine. I’m wondering if this is H6 in which case it’s surprising if they are actually doing a new engine for once (I’d be curious on their motive for switching engines) or if it’s the other halo project they’ve been working on. They say they still have a long ways to go for Halo infinite so I’m leaning towards it being the side project to H6 but we’ll see 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah it feels like a spin off. But it might turn out to be the sequel to 5. I wonder if that's the halo ring which professor Anders is on in hw2.
Probably is. Installation 04C. It’s also probably the one shown in the halo 5 legendary ending
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5