OP TYRELL zx

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5
Enrico 117 wrote:
The environments look mostly awesome except for the water and the rocks on the shore. The deer like creatures aren't looking that great too. I'm most disappointed by the marines and the Master Chief models, they look like the models from Halo Wars 2. What's up with Master Chief legs? Why are they so skinny? I think 343i made a huge mistake listening feedback about the art style, you can't have the old art style and make realistic graphics at the same time. I'm not fond of the Halo 5 art style too, but if I had to choose between old good art style and modern graphics I would chose the later. Whoever wanted the old art style back was wrong and this trailer prooves it. The trailer shows outdated cartoony characters which look completely out of place in that gorgeous environment. That's just bad art design. Didn't all of this start from youtubers?
I disagree. I think the art style of halo infinite is gorgeous and not cartoonish, Although chief could have some more dirt on his armor
Enrico 117 wrote:
The environments look mostly awesome except for the water and the rocks on the shore. The deer like creatures aren't looking that great too. I'm most disappointed by the marines and the Master Chief models, they look like the models from Halo Wars 2. What's up with Master Chief legs? Why are they so skinny? I think 343i made a huge mistake listening feedback about the art style, you can't have the old art style and make realistic graphics at the same time. I'm not fond of the Halo 5 art style too, but if I had to choose between old good art style and modern graphics I would chose the later. Whoever wanted the old art style back was wrong and this trailer prooves it. The trailer shows outdated cartoony characters which look completely out of place in that gorgeous environment. That's just bad art design. Didn't all of this start from youtubers?
I disagree. I think the art style of halo infinite is gorgeous and not cartoonish, Although chief could have some more dirt on his armor
I didn't explain myself clearly enough: I never ment to say the Halo Infinite's art style looks cartoonish. I wanted to make the point that the environment looks realistic and gorgeous, meanwhile the characters look a lot less realistic. I really really hope they fix that, I hope the choose only one art style to go with, right now it's very offputting and awkward.
Enrico 117 wrote:
Enrico 117 wrote:
I didn't explain myself clearly enough: I never ment to say the Halo Infinite's art style looks cartoonish. I wanted to make the point that the environment looks realistic and gorgeous, meanwhile the characters look a lot less realistic. I really really hope they fix that, I hope the choose only one art style to go with, right now it's very offputting and awkward.
True actually, I think the marines look fine. Now that I look bad, chief does look a bid cartoonish. Maybe it’s the lighting? However, I would never sacrifice good graphics for a bad art style.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5