Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

HALO INFINITE

OP Dapper shrooms

Are you hype? What do you think the game will be about?
I notice the Master Chief has his Mark VI armor back! The Marines also look like they were pulled straight from Halo: Reach, which is awesome as well!
Looks like we might be getting something more open world-y maybe, perhaps with a strategy element (though I doubt this because of Wars 2), hopefully the classic Elite design has returned as well
Looks like we might be getting something more open world-y maybe, perhaps with a strategy element (though I doubt this because of Wars 2), hopefully the classic Elite design has returned as well
That would be very nice. I wonder how large the world is, and if it has multiple locations e.g. planets.
Man it looks ..... Odd
Hano Karr wrote:
Man it looks ..... Odd
I agree. There’s something off about the graphics. They look gorgeous, but not realistic. Chief’s helmet in particular stood out to me as looking far too polished and shiny for a piece of military equipment.
I love the original design of chiefs armor but the animals look painted, or maybe that's just me. Also, I've noticed that the assets look pulled out of the halo 2 anniversary cutscenes which I think is amazing. I am incredibly exited, but they said it won't be coming out for a while, which is sad.
There needs to be more than a teaser to get me hyped.

Though there were some rather interesting parts to it, even though it was engine showcase.