3. 130
  4. 131
  5. 132
  6. 133
  7. 134
  8. ...
  9. 167
Yes I hope to be taken for the next flight ^_^
The xbox one serie x for the anniversary of 20 years wonderful bravo to the team
Can’t wait! Woohoo!
I'm honestly freaking out still! :)
8 december hop hop 💪👍en wanneer mogen we nog is testen 😁
I'm getting so excited
LFG!
So Hyped!!
Hope I get in the flight this time 🥲
Nice! Just be sure to keep the PC virtue signaling at the door we came here to play halo not to be lectured. Many games have fallen down this pit of despair, Halo Infinite better not join them.
Androgynous Spartans are a step y'all took, but its not a good one. You wanna be all inclusive and give us full reign? Then do it the way Saints Row did or don't do it at all.
Lets be real here their super soldiers, It doesn't matter and its a waste of precious development time.
Halo infinite is coming out December 8th first time something I really want comes out on my birthday.
Such a step up! Really love the MP quality. Apart from the obvious epic artstyle the GI and light bake is really good looking. Is it SS reflections or RT in MP? Regardless really beautiful.
I'm so excited! I missed out on halo 5, but Ima get back in on this one!
I couldn’t find a place to talk about this but Did anyone else struggle ordering the halo infinite limited edition elite series 2 controller my internet was glitching even though I was one of the first to order with in the first ten minutes and my order didn’t go through and now it’s sold out. Do you think they will release more?
ES ES HERMOOOOSOOOOOOOO
Cmon
I was pretty sad that I didn’t get an invite to the infinite flight but I can wait until the full game releases
Thank u so much 343 to bring us halo infinite trailer of the multiplayer Its so nice all even the music is so nice
Man I’m so exited for halo infinite, I really hope this game is great and from what I’ve seen from the tech preview, it looks like it’s on track!
omg!!! awesome
Halo 5 guardians didn't launch that well so i have better hopes for INFINITE however the path taken has some ruff speed bumbs. But its halo so it Will Be Awsome!!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 130
  4. 131
  5. 132
  6. 133
  7. 134
  8. ...
  9. 167