OP snickerdoodle

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 138
  4. 139
  5. 140
  6. ...
  7. 141
Finally got a graphics card after months of searching, all of it just to play this game.... Im even more hyped now. I hope I get into the second set of flights for the game to test the card out and the game. Cheers Spartans
Fireeee
CANNOT WAIT !
Are we suppose to receive an email for the flight once we’ve opted in ?
Are we suppose to receive an email for the flight once we’ve opted in ?
Yep, the email you linked it with. Also you'll get a message on here too. Good luck
Amazing ♥️
i cannot find ny registration for the infinit betas im aready part of the mcc insider projeckt and have tested some of the mcc betas but it seams that there was never a way to register to a infinit beta since the beginning
When would the invitation for this second beta arrive?? The same day 24 September? ?

Thanks people!! 🤙
How long til December? Can’t come soon enough
me encanto lo que hicieron con el fusil de asalto, es mi arma favorita de todo halo y porfin podre usarla en multijugador como arma meta
Espero la próxima beta se ve genial!!!
En caso de que llegue la invitación para descargar la beta, llega el mismo día 24 de Septiembre??

Un saludo
Do you get an email about flights?
VoS GypseA wrote:
Yes, you will also get a message on here with the download information when it happens.
Whats the countdown until release?
VoS GypseA wrote:
Todavía no pero espero que sí. Ingresé en el programa Halo Insider y espero tener suerte 🤞
CANNOT WAIT FOR NEXT FLIGHT YOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
Armor looks incredible in my opinion
me encanto lo que hicieron con el fusil de asalto, es mi arma favorita de todo halo y porfin podre usarla en multijugador como arma meta
Puff yo creo que lo nerfearán, no tiene nada de retroceso y dispara pipas.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 138
  4. 139
  5. 140
  6. ...
  7. 141