4. 16
  5. 17
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. ...
  9. 45
It's so beautiful <3
Wow, looks so nice
Estaba muy emocionado de ver el tráiler y los gráficos, es genial tener una espalda gigante.
I'm really excited for this game, and it looks super fun! That said, I can't help but feel the need to just throw out there that I am a little disappointed with the lack of splitscreen for pc players. I have no grasp of what hurdles this would pose given pc is a vastly different environment than console in many ways, but many other steam games pull it off. This is the same with MCC of course, but I was really hoping that Infinite could be where that changed. I get asked by friends/roommates if they can play firefight/campaign etc with me and I have to tell them no and explain that because it's on pc, we can't just plug in another controller like they remember doing when they played those games in '01-2010. I'll still play this game and love it to death, but I feel kind of sad knowing that a lot of my buddies who don't own xboxes or gaming pcs will have to sit and watch or 'wait their turn' if we decided on passing the controller or something equally compromising. I hope that at some point in the future this might change and look forward to the road ahead nonetheless. Thank you.
Im so happy, we have been waithing for these alot of time
I’m so excited and can’t wait to hopefully play the flight when it’s released!!!! You guys are amazing keep up the great work!!
Now this is some gold! Thanks for sharing
343i is a fast learner.
But its actually a good thing that they take the time they need to prevent the "CyberPunk effect".
Every artstyle i have seen so far in every game is perfect.
I’m so excited I just can’t wait to put my feet on the halo on both campaign and multiplayer ! Such improvements since last year !!! I am happy and impatient
The reveal was incredible. It looks like you've really listened to the fans on this one and I can't wait to play it.
Looks Great But They Can Work On the Gravity Hammer .. make it feel more badass in the reveal it looked a little light compared to previous games.
And I Do Hope There Will Be Assassinations.
Some Graphics Feel Similar To Reach.
need flight asap!!!!
I hope that they include SWAT as one of the game modes for multiplayer! Definitely one if my favorite modes to play in MCC.
Can’t wait for flights
OMG this game look so beautiful, i am so exiting to play it but for the moment we dont have a date i m sad
Thank you for so many wallpapers!
I can’t wait this game will bring me on PC and all my friends on xbox together!
Thanks so much for the hardwork, can't wait for the flights
Nice
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 15
  4. 16
  5. 17
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. ...
  9. 45