3. 37
  4. 38
  5. 39
  6. 40
  7. 41
  8. ...
  9. 121
The Spartan line up hit diff😮‍💨
Fall in, Spartans! A new day is upon us.

It's been a long time coming and we're so excited to have the chance to show what we've been working on with you. New customization, new weapons, new gameplay, and more.

We hope you're excited with us and we can't wait to show you more. In the meantime, enjoy this press kit full of 4k screenshots and be sure to check back later this week for more.

From us, to you, with love. 💚

Updated 6/14/2021 – Campaign Screenshots (4K!)
  • Master Chief
  • The Weapon
  • Master Chief and The Weapon, v1
  • Master Chief and The Weapon, v2
Screenshots
  • Spartan Lineup
  • Personal AI
  • Multiplayer Map
  • Multiplayer Map
  • Multiplayer Map
  • Ghost vs Banshee
  • Multiplayer Screenshot
  • Capture the Flag
  • Multiplayer
Social Banners and WallpapersDress up your desktops and social channels and show off your hype!
  • 4k Wallpaper
  • Widescreen (2560x1440)
  • Mobile Wallpaper
  • Tablet Wallpaper
  • Twitter
  • Instagram
  • Facebook
  • Twitch
  • YouTube
CinemagraphsAnd an animated bonus!
  • Twitter
  • Instagram
  • Facebook
this is looking cool and all but im more anxious to find out of my beloved assassination's are still in the game
This is exciting for Halo the game is looking so fresh now.. it doesn’t look like 343 are trying to even compete with Call of duty anymore and have gone back to the roots for a traditional Halo game. They got so much backlash from the graphics from the first demo play through and now the graphics look amazing!! So excited to get my hands on this game and see what they have done to restore the foundation of Halo.
This will be epic gentlemen!
For me it would be very important that the game's rhythm is almost the same, of course with its variations according to the time, I only hope the best of the best because HALO is that the best of the best today.
Absolutely right!
Can't wait for the flighting!!
Dude I can’t wait for the flights to come out and try this beautiful game.
Hell yes
Very excited!!
Cant wait!!!!
Can't wait to play!! XD
I really hope that Halo Infinite will return back to the old symbol style ranking system. It really immerses me as a social and competitive player when there is a symbol next to my name and not a number. I feel like a large portion of the community feels the same way.
Hell yeahh
Nice
Wow. Amazing, I love it! Keep it up :D
The art is so fantastic
i love all of the halo games and keep up the work you guys :D
Yo,

What do you guys use to get these screenshots? Do you get it in theater mode?

Warmly,
Alfa
Anyone have any tips on what halo multiplayer to play first? (In MCC) because I want to get good before infinite!
I heard it was going to be more like halo 4 mobility wise, although 4 doesn't have clamber. But besides 4v4 slayer I find free for all makes me slickk. Good luck mate!
Gib me beta access
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 37
  4. 38
  5. 39
  6. 40
  7. 41
  8. ...
  9. 121