2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 121
Wow i hope i get a chance to experience the flight, the next generation of halo looks very promising!
That Samurai armor is soooooo badass! I can’t wait to get my hands on a set and customize it
I don't know if this is going to happen, but I would love to see it happened. It will be amazing to see ODST Troopers coming back in the upcoming Halo Infinite. It's been a very long time since Master Chief meet ODST Troopers in a Halo video game.
Stoked
I'm truly excited for the next installment of halo. As of now I'm currently on my way to track 149 although it's funny that had I continue playing back in 2018 I would of already reached max rank. Glad to see some elements of halo 5 made its way into infinite. It's crazy thats it's been roughly 20yrs since halo first dropped. Being older than my favorite game is a first time experience as well. It's been a long time since 2001 and the first xbox and halo. I'll definitely be streaming my game play and my views on all things all coming this autumn (fall). One thing I would like to see in infinite is picking which spartan class to belong too or at least giving something special to the players that complete those vidmaster challenges back on the original halo 3. After all I do consider myself being a Spartan II. Happy hunting Spartans.
hoping there's a custom games browser so i can see the amazing maps people make and have people to play them with
So cleannn! Thanks for this
funny thing is 343 implemented the feature that i wanted for gears of war and that's academy training mode which you can direct the AI path and practicing with sniper and other weapons. +1 for this.
I'm SO hyped for this game, honestly looks amazing, but I couldn't help but notice the 1.40x zoom on the assault rifle + needler, does it function like in classic halo like a range thing, and doesn't affect how the gun handles or is it a toned down Halo 5 mechanic? Personally, I want the classic zoom mechanic from the classic halo series because the Smart Link in Halo 5 just made automatics way too powerful and weakened the role of projectile and made it easier to make vehicles useless.
Very excited, looks like you guys tried to make Halo more FUN instead of COMPETETIVE. Excited for the flight.
The announcement was awesome.
The multiplayer keynote was awesome.
Visiting again this forum is awesome.
Those wallpapers are AWESOME!

However, the "Halo Infinite Multiplayers" sentence in the mobile wallpaper is entirely behind the clock of my smartphone lock screen and... I cannot read neither the sentence, nor the clock xD
Any chance of having a version with just plain artwork?
You know, just trying to hurt myself with daily hype here :D
343, if the revival of the MCC didn't give me hope, this is. This looks like it might even be better than bungie's games!
What an AWESOME presentation ! I'm sooooo exiting, but I hoped a realese date and the opening of the preorders... But anyway, 343, that was fantastic !
It looks so good! I hope we get to fight the flood again, I kinda miss it.
The MP reveal was even better than I expected. Good work.
I'm so excited! I hope to participate in the flights!
I hope you guys have thought about giving a special armor set to people who complete the flight!
Lo voy a gozar como no te lo imaginas..
Looks amazing! I’m glad to see the ODST helmet is returning!
This showcase was phenomenal! Exceeded over any and all expectation. I was going to hang up my Halo hat, however this is just what I needed to continue the fight. 343i, thank you for working so hard on this the Halo universe, and allowing us to experience this with you.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 121