Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Halo Reach style customization?

OP ODSTGandalf

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
I agree Reach was perfect but also a grind to get everything and make it to the top.
I like the idea of a credit system like in Reach, where I get to choose the exact armour I get (no lootbox-y mechanics please). As well, I want the diversity of armours and the style that Reach had. You didn't have like 5 slight modifications of the same set of armour to unlock (though there were additions, which were nice).

Another decent idea would be to have a small set of armours (maybe like 5) that need to be unlocked through certain challenges or achievements.
Good news, today on their mixer stream they said customization would be inspired by the way Reach did it. I believe they meant the level of customization you can achieve like in reach. The way you get those customization options is still up in the air. (Though I think it should be exactly like reach with a few achievement based types)
Reach's armour customisation was great. Allowed for more oportunities to personalize with the armor mods. Would be cool if they expanded on it, giving you more options for customisation, more armour mods, such as a poncho :)
Reach's armour customisation was great. Allowed for more oportunities to personalize with the armor mods. Would be cool if they expanded on it, giving you more options for customisation, more armour mods, such as a poncho :)
I'm all for customization that doesn't hinder gameplay at all. Tbh I would probably rock the poncho as well. They really don't have to overcomplicate it like H5. Making it like Reach but adding more color options and pieces would satisfy me.
I say do it like Halo Reach with a credit system just by playing and doing challenges, but to get really cool and exclusive armor it'd have to be like Halo 3 where you have to find a skull or do specific things that take a lot of time that true fans would do.
Apparently, Halo Reach style customization has been CONFIRMED recently.
Can't Wait for this game!!!
Apparently, Halo Reach style customization has been CONFIRMED recently.
That's not a confirmation, that's a clickbait headline. If you read the actual article, you'll see them say that Infinite will have "customization inspired by Halo Reach". And even that isn't exactly what 343 said in the stream; in the stream they said fans of Reach's customization will be happy with Infinite. Be careful with video game journalists as they tend to sensationalize things to get more views.
Reach + H3 = Bliss
In the recent steam 343i had on mixer they said that fans of the Reach customization will be happy with Infinite. Doesn’t mean it’s going to be just like Reach though.
If it takes heavily from Reach I better get Two Gauntlets and Utilities so I can mirror my spartan. I hated that in reach, not being able to mirror the spartan was annoying.

And hopefully Venator, GEN1 Operator and Halo 3 EVA are in the game too. Even just as helmets, if it takes from reach so much that all players have the same base armor (that being Mk6 probably) I'd be a happy camper.
Your Snack wrote:
Reach + H3 = Bliss
Your Snack, your back!

Anyways, Reach's customization + Halo 3's unlocking system + Halo 5's variety (definently not as many though) = I'm sold!
I think that halo infinite should have halo reach type customization and an unlock system like halo four. Does anyone agree?
Owwww Yes it's Beatiful The Italian community like it this Idea
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3