Happy Halodays

OP Unyshek

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
May your Haloday season be infinitely awesome!

If you'd like to have a 4k version as a wallpaper, just click on the image below.

Happy Holidays,
Uny

Happy Holidays
Looking forward to the stream today. :)
Happy Halodays Uny. I hope the end of the year is filled with love and splendor for you
Happy Halodays to you and the team! Hope everyone across the pond has a wonderful Haloday Season <343 🎅🎁
I love the snow image on the helmet. Great work!
For some strange, strange reason, I have the urge to play a custom game on Avalanche in Halo 3.

Surely all coincidence and in no way related to that sweet 4K picture...
where can i find this livestream or the image of the helmet?

Edit:
Never mind :P
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah or whatever you celebrate! Happy Holidays everyone and please, enjoy Halo responsively over the holidays ;) ….but seriously everyone, be safe this holiday season, cheers! :)
Looks sexy. I need a non focused version of the already existing one. Happy holidays
Season greeting to all, and I wish the best to everyone. Here is to having more time to play!
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays to all Halo Fans and to everyone who works for 343industries

*edit*
I hope everyone gets what they want for Christmas, stay safe out there to, don’t do anything stupid ya hear, got my eye on you all

<3 from SpectralXIV
Merry Christmas and Happy Halodays to every Halo fan!!!
Happy Holidays to everyone.

Halo ❤️
Love the idea of this tread. A crazy happy holiday season to you all guys!

And OP, awesome photo-manipulation skills you got there mate! Especially the reflection in the helmet is a nice touch! ☺
Now I really want to play a game of CTF on Avalanche.....
You as well. Can’t wait for more on Infinite :)
Fantastic! Thanks so much to the team to make this gem!
Awesome variation, think I'm going to switch to that one for a little bit
I hope we get Infinite next year because we are already getting Mk 11, i'm getting smash ultimate, a Spawn movie reboot, Aqua Man actually looks amazing, I have a good feeling about 2019!
Makes a nice holiday card to other Halo fans..... hmmm
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8