2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. ...
  8. 8
Merry Christmas Spartans!!!
I think it would of been funny to see santa's sleigh instead of the warthog.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
Happy Halo days!

On the first day of Halo. The cheif gave to me, a plasma that was stuck to me...
On the second day of Halo. The chief gave to me, 2 jackal shields and plasma that was stuck to me...
On the third day of Halo. The chief gave to me, 3 Flag caps, 2 jackal shields and a plasma that was stuck to me...

Can you all help me make a Halodays christmas carol?
Merry christmas
Amazing
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Felicidades felices fiestas a todos los jugadores de halo y a todo el personal en general
RPG445 wrote:
Looking forward to the stream today. :)
Agreed
I like the variety of colors as well as the amazing forestry
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Una medalla por aplastar un enemigo con un vehículo sin estar piloteandolo
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
I wish halo 5 had some new exciting content. I’m lvl 150 on halo 5 and whenever I come on halo 5 I want to see something new like new armor sets that you have to grind for and not open them in packs.
Merry Christmas everyone!
Unyshek wrote:
May your Haloday season be infinitely awesome!

If you'd like to have a 4k version as a wallpaper, just click on the image below.

Happy Holidays,
Uny

Happy Holidays as well!
Spoiler:
Show
Can't wait to see if weather effects are present in halo infinite, cuz this would be sick.
We wish you a merry haloday, we wish a merry a haloday, we wish you merry haloday and a cup of good grunts. 🎶
see you in halo infinite
I love you, too.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. ...
  8. 8