Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Helmets We Need!

OP Married Jo Wana

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Just wanted to compile a list of helmets that the community absolutely wants in Halo Infinite, feel free to comment yours and i'll add it if multiple people ask. I want to see these unlocked behind requirements, not REQ packs or credit purchasing.

- Hayabusa - Would be a great return if it could happen.
- Recon -inevitable to return but make a challenging requirement to unlock.
- Haunted -3 different ways to obtain, acquire Inheritor in Reach/ 152 in Halo 5 or max rank in HI
- Rogue - what happened to it? Obtain by original requirements but in HI
- Achilles - unlocked in H5 or new requirement
- Fotus - Beat HI Legendary all missions
- That legendary exclusive Halo reach elite
- Halo 3 Elite - Ascetic
- Halo 3 Elite -Commando

Added:

- Halo 5 - Raider
- Halo 5 - Warmaster
- Halo 5 - Locus
- Halo 5 - Hunter
- Halo 5 - Shinobi
- Halo Reach - All of noble team but Reach design not H5
- Halo Reach - Gungir
- Halo Reach - ODST
- Halo 3 - Security
- Halo 3 - Scout
- Halo Reach - CQC
Concering the Hayabusa armor; you're mistaken Ninja Theory with Team Ninja, which owns the rights to it, not Ninja Theory.
SMOK69KMK wrote:
Concering the Hayabusa armor; you're mistaken Ninja Theory with Team Ninja, which owns the rights to it, not Ninja Theory.
My bad, Ninja Gaiden 2 just became backwards compatible. Guess I should look things up :/
I'd love to see the Shinobi helmet from Halo 5 return. Its basically the spiritual successor to the Hayabusa helmet from Halo 3 but looks a whole lot better in my opinion.
none of the crappy helmets/armor.
Helmets I want.

beat combate evolved on legendary unlocks
- original mark V
beat halo 2 on legendary unlocks
-halo 2 master chiefs helmet
And so on and so on.

halo 3
- rouge helmet
-ODST
-Recon
-EOD
-EVA
- hyabusa
- security

halo 4
- locus
- fotus
-oceanic

halo reach.
- all the noble team helmets
- haunted (big maybe)
- gungir
- raider

halo 5
- void dancer
- Hermès
- helioskrills
- achillies
- hunter
- shinobie
Azetic (unsure of how to spell it)
Ascetic
ENDLY WOLF wrote:
none of the crappy helmets/armor.
This is exactly how I feel. I'm sorry for the people who like Seeker but I'd rather not have to look at it. Quality over quantity, please.
I'll be happy to see Infiltrator return. My favorite.
Helmets I want.

- original mark V
And so on and so on.

halo 3
- rouge helmet
-ODST
-Recon
-EOD
-EVA
- hyabusa
- security

halo 4
- locus
- fotus
-oceanic

halo reach.
- haunted (big maybe)
- gungir
- raider

halo 5
- void dancer
- Hermès
- helioskrills
- achillies
- hunter
- shinobie
I don't know why everyone dislikes Haunted, I mean its not canon but we don't need canon multiplayer. My opinion a perfect reward for all lives you have taken by max rank.
Helmets I want.

- original mark V
And so on and so on.

halo 3
- rouge helmet
-ODST
-Recon
-EOD
-EVA
- hyabusa
- security

halo 4
- locus
- fotus
-oceanic

halo reach.
- haunted (big maybe)
- gungir
- raider

halo 5
- void dancer
- Hermès
- helioskrills
- achillies
- hunter
- shinobie
I don't know why everyone dislikes Haunted, I mean its not canon but we don't need canon multiplayer. My opinion a perfect reward for all lives you have taken by max rank.
I don’t think people hate it they just think it should stay in reach. It is a very cartoonish helmet to be honest hahaha. Bad -Yoink- none the less but very cartoonish.

Kinda like a outlandish helmet for reaching inheritor.
Not sure what the community thinks of it but the Halo 5 Mako helmet, especially Mako Chthonic variant is one of my favorites. I’d love to see it return.
Spencer410 wrote:
Not sure what the community thinks of it but the Halo 5 Mako helmet, especially Mako Chthonic variant is one of my favorites. I’d love to see it return.
I also like Raider, Warmaster and Decimator (halo reach recruit)
I don't care that much about that many helmets in H5 so they can easily clean up that mess. I'd rather see some of the classics and Reach versions return and then add some canon-specific ones we haven't seen before.
For instance: why haven't we got a full SPI set yet? It not being on par with MJOLNIR doesn't make sense anymore as ODST armor is also a thing (and just as underpowered in canon...).

So yeah: SPI.
See the problem with all the helmets it’s the overwhelming amount of unnecessary detail. Now of of coarse there should be great detail in a game, but I feel it should be focused on the textures, lighting, animations, shaders, and etc. There seem to be much too many jutting bits and bobs that protrude from armor pieces that make them look like a machined chaos. Halo 4 can see this with something like Wet Worker armor set, where there’s so much, “detail,” that the helmet lacks some of the characteristics that you may want and the ability to stand out. Also, you can see in Halo 5 with the famous ‘Seeker’ helmet that there is so many helmets that they must have run out of viable designs to implement into the game, and for the game’s sake, they just threw in a bunch to make it seem like their’s a wide variety. Halo Infinite needs to step away from this and op with the more simplistic designs, but with some sick amped up textures. Mostly like the Master Chief’s new armor set, have some great memorable pieces from that past few games, and just go really ham on the textures that we might see with the new graphics engines we’ll be getting from the new XBox. This goes great with PC special in mind, where people can have these great graphics. I’d personally like to see the return of Rogue, CQB, Security, Mark V (B), of coarse Mark V, Scout (Halo Reach or Halo 3, each cool), the original ODST set, maybe even throw in the helmet variant from Halo 2, Recon, and some of the more iconic pieces from halo 5 like Helioskrill. I’m sure some of y’all would like some others, those are some of my favorites, so definitely let others know!
See the problem with all the helmets it’s the overwhelming amount of unnecessary detail. Now of of coarse there should be great detail in a game, but I feel it should be focused on the textures, lighting, animations, shaders, and etc. There seem to be much too many jutting bits and bobs that protrude from armor pieces that make them look like a machined chaos. Halo 4 can see this with something like Wet Worker armor set, where there’s so much, “detail,” that the helmet lacks some of the characteristics that you may want and the ability to stand out. Also, you can see in Halo 5 with the famous ‘Seeker’ helmet that there is so many helmets that they must have run out of viable designs to implement into the game, and for the game’s sake, they just threw in a bunch to make it seem like their’s a wide variety. Halo Infinite needs to step away from this and op with the more simplistic designs, but with some sick amped up textures. Mostly like the Master Chief’s new armor set, have some great memorable pieces from that past few games, and just go really ham on the textures that we might see with the new graphics engines we’ll be getting from the new XBox. This goes great with PC special in mind, where people can have these great graphics. I’d personally like to see the return of Rogue, CQB, Security, Mark V (B), of coarse Mark V, Scout (Halo Reach or Halo 3, each cool), the original ODST set, maybe even throw in the helmet variant from Halo 2, Recon, and some of the more iconic pieces from halo 5 like Helioskrill. I’m sure some of y’all would like some others, those are some of my favorites, so definitely let others know!
I agree wholeheartedly , too much design in H4 and H5 armor and helmets. Also no more skin variants please (armor).
the security helmet as it was in halo 3. I really don't like the reach version of security, it looks more like an EVA helmet as its completely missing the bug-eyed bowling ball look that made it unique. I liked the halo 5 version as it was closer to it's bug-eyed halo 3 appearance. however it's skin/variants are an eye-sore with lines of secondary color scattered across it or green splotches or white lines everywhere, ruining the silhouette of a potentially great helmet.
Yeah I agree with above way to mulch now and the variants are just a pain, like why do I want the same price of armor with a black stripe on it?

I think they hit it on the head with Reach, not to many that they weren't un-detailed,

But armor I'd like to return

Halo 3;
EoD
Hayabusa
Recon
Mark V
Scout
Rouge
Maybe the katana (Special reward? I believe it was for 1000G for Halo 3, when 1000G was max you could get on any game)

Halo: Reach
All of the main character helms
Haunted
Robot arms
Knife security
I agree wholeheartedly , too much design in H4 and H5 armor and helmets. Also no more skin variants please (armor).
Yeah. I think Halo 5 took from what people said about the art direction from Halo 4 where they said, “it’s too complex of a design and it needs to be more simple and have more variants,” and made the armors and art design look super cartoony and too polished and almost rubbery/plastic like. It needs to have a lot of details in it, but their is just too much going on with the armor that it feels washed out and it’s hard to focus on it. And I agree with the skin variants, there are way too many, and they look too much like the original. Reach did a great job improving upon Halo 3 with the attachments on the helmet. I’m sure they can add onto that by making similar attachments onto the armor pieces as well. Knives were also super dope.
Helmets I want.

- original mark V
And so on and so on.

halo 3
- rouge helmet
-ODST
-Recon
-EOD
-EVA
- hyabusa
- security

halo 4
- locus
- fotus
-oceanic

halo reach.
- haunted (big maybe)
- gungir
- raider

halo 5
- void dancer
- Hermès
- helioskrills
- achillies
- hunter
- shinobie
I don’t think people hate it they just think it should stay in reach. It is a very cartoonish helmet to be honest hahaha. Bad -Yoink- none the less but very cartoonish.

Kinda like a outlandish helmet for reaching inheritor.
you're telling me the halo reach haunted helmet looks cartoonish in comparison to halo 4 and especially 5?
"I haz recon?" has become almost Lore since H3, so better have a variant. I really like Locus and Gungir, but more of the Reach and H4 style and not the horrible H5 variation. I am a big ODST fan so hopefully those variations as well.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3