Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Helmets We Need!

OP Married Jo Wana

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
The Halo 3 and Reach helmets that were redesigned need to go back. Commando, Operator, Rogue, EVA and Scout were absolutely ruined for me.
Mark V [B] (noble six's helmet)
Mark V [B] (noble six's helmet)
I liked all of noble team's gear.
Lyn4301 wrote:
The Halo 3 and Reach helmets that were redesigned need to go back. Commando, Operator, Rogue, EVA and Scout were absolutely ruined for me.
I agree completely. Halo 3 Security is by far my favorite.
There are a lot of cool helmets out there, but the ones I really want back are H3/Reach ODST, H3/Reach CQB and H4 EVA.
Warrior.
That's a helmet I want to see back. It's one of the coolest helmets I've seen in Halo.

Mako.
Shark-like in a way, it's really dope to look at. If it returns in Infinite, I hope there's a shark-tooth pattern for it!

Decimator.
I like this version of the Mark V[B] helmet a lot better than the Reach version. I'm not sure why, but it just appeals to me a lot more.

Helljumper.
The bomb-dot-com. An ODST helmet, but somehow even cooler!

Mark VI (Halo 4/5)
Do I even need to say anything? Just look at it!

Those are some helmets I want to see. :)
Pluto70 wrote:
Mark V [B] (noble six's helmet)
I liked all of noble team's gear.
Me too
Pretty much all of the ones I want to return have already been listed. I want to add the Raijin helmet though. It is my favorite option in H5 and I would love to see what it would look like with the revamped art style Infinite has teased
WE NEED THE HYABUSA HELMET!
Orbital with skull (only in halo 4)
RedThree1 wrote:
Warrior.
That's a helmet I want to see back. It's one of the coolest helmets I've seen in Halo.

Mako.
Shark-like in a way, it's really dope to look at. If it returns in Infinite, I hope there's a shark-tooth pattern for it!

Decimator.
I like this version of the Mark V[B] helmet a lot better than the Reach version. I'm not sure why, but it just appeals to me a lot more.

Helljumper.
The bomb-dot-com. An ODST helmet, but somehow even cooler!

Mark VI (Halo 4/5)
Do I even need to say anything? Just look at it!

Those are some helmets I want to see. :)
I didn’t really enjoy the Mark 6 Mjolnir helmet in halo 4/5. It seemed too bulky and plastic like.
Lyn4301 wrote:
The Halo 3 and Reach helmets that were redesigned need to go back. Commando, Operator, Rogue, EVA and Scout were absolutely ruined for me.
Not to mention pilot; looks completely different. Looks like a motor cross helmet.
My opinion all the helmets from each halo game and let us put whatever attachments on those helmet and if they want different skins why not make a skin tab for each armor piece
A Reach-esque Scout helmet would be awesome (maybe call it Vigilant again). I love the pointy variant from H4/H5, but my favorite will always be the round one!
Please get an ingame Rouge of Halo 3.
I really loved this one and i like it the most out of every Helmets !
Glad to see the feedback, will update the list soon. Feel free to share ideas for elites too (not confirmed to be playable in HI).
iTs HeX1c wrote:
WE NEED THE HYABUSA HELMET!
We cannot have it. It was a deal between Bungie and Team Ninja, the DOA game got Spartan Nicole and we got the Ryu Hayabusa armour. It would need 343i to have a pow wow with Team Ninja. It's possible that it could happen but that's why it cannot be added, for now. On topic, I'm ok with older helmets at some point, but Halo Infinite looks like a fresh start, so I'm hoping for new more than old.
Chances are pretty much zero, but since it happened with the Hayabusa crossover, a Doomguy helmet/armor inspiration would be legit.
Chances are pretty much zero, but since it happened with the Hayabusa crossover, a Doomguy helmet/armor inspiration would be legit.
I think that already happen if you use the right hemlet n visor color nd armor to make look least close too it then you have your doom guy lol
If any wants to see a compeearison with the old and new armor heres the video to see it Who armor customization did better?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3