Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Holiday 2020 release

OP Pluto70

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Looks like Halo Infinite is launching Holiday 2020. Time to play the waiting game...

Looks like MC's classic armor (even the sounds!) is back!!
Pluto70 wrote:
Looks like Halo Infinite is launching Holiday 2020. Time to play the waiting game...

I didnt here him say scarlett exclusive,so here's hoping because I'm not buying another console to play halo
Pluto70 wrote:

I didnt here him say scarlett exclusive,so here's hoping because I'm not buying another console to play halo
Right, it did sound like it was releasing with Scarlett... but to me it sounded like Scarlett was part of the xbox one family.
Pluto70 wrote:
Pluto70 wrote:

Right, it did sound like it was releasing with Scarlett... but to me it sounded like Scarlett was part of the xbox one family.
Idk,they called it a new console but I have no idea what's going on
Pluto70 wrote:

Pretty sure they said it was on your standard Xbox Ones last year when they announced it.
Pluto70 wrote:
Pluto70 wrote:

Phil plainly stated that Halo Infinite is launching alongside Project Scarlet
speedyjr11 wrote:
Pluto70 wrote:
Pluto70 wrote:

Phil plainly stated that Halo Infinite is launching alongside Project Scarlet
Launching alongside doesn't mean exclusive to it though. However, with all the power upgrade hype and new engine... it could be.
Halo Infinite has been confirmed for Xbox One (even on the official page [https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/halo-infinite] it says "exclusively on Xbox One & Windows 10") ... so they can either backtrack on that or it'll be on both consoles.
Halo Infinite has been confirmed for Xbox One (even on the official page [https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/halo-infinite] it says "exclusively on Xbox One & Windows 10") ... so they can either backtrack on that or it'll be on both consoles.
I'm assuming it will be both,but they'll probably put more effort into the scarlett version of it
Which makes me wonder how similar the architecture of Scarlett is and if it's in the "one" family.

Definitely looks like a soft reboot, so they wouldn't want to alienate those who can pony up for a new console.
I'm assuming it will be both,but they'll probably put more effort into the scarlett version of it
That's my guess too. I also dug up this: https://www.vg247.com/2019/03/06/halo-infinite-pc-xbox-one-game-confirmed/
This Halo game is for all the Xbox One family, so we will be able to play it. We just need to wait
I'll be looking forward to getting the Halo Infinite xbox when that launches.
So, does the first trailer we saw last year take place after the one we just saw?
I was thinking the same! They want to bring this franchise back to gold, so they better have a special edition with the new (old?) Chief look and sounds attached.
Geoffyz wrote:
So, does the first trailer we saw last year take place after the one we just saw?
Last year was just an engine demo untreated to the game. Just there to show off and sneak in an announcement.
Pluto70 wrote:
I was thinking the same! They want to bring this franchise back to gold, so they better have a special edition with the new (old?) Chief look and sounds attached.
Exactly. I wonder what the controllers will look like as well. Because they did the chief one with the H5 one with gold chrome which looks nice.

Maybe a lighter green one perhaps?
Start saving for the Xbox One Halo infinite console now! 😂

One thing's for sure, the new Halo is going to be optimized for the new system one would think and hope, so you have to figure some features or something are going to be cut for it to play on the current generation. The new system sounds CRAZY powerful and they're going to want to show that with Halo. Oh and, start saving for that Halo special addition legendary limited console now 😂
Merry Christmas to me in 2020.... :)
Pluto70 wrote:
Exactly. I wonder what the controllers will look like as well. Because they did the chief one with the H5 one with gold chrome which looks nice.

Maybe a lighter green one perhaps?
Elite Series 2 controller spartan green with black rubber to match the body suit under the armor.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3