Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

[Locked] Holiday Giveaway! [Closed]

OP Sp00kyM0nk

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
I would like to see 4 player split screen for both coop campaign and multiplayer and Reach style firefight.
I would like to see a return of daily and weekly challenges.
I have a lot of wishes for Halo Infinite. But I'll just say I'd love to see Playable Elites back.
Or something more crazy: the Forge Skull. Simple: Forging in campaign, Spartan Ops, Firefight, etc. A crazy spin if you ask me. Better stop here, or else I'll write an essay about it.
Progression more similar to Halo Reach, with unlocking armor and what not
Classic Movement!
A memorable campaign that has a huge replay value - something with a fully contained story (not in outside media), is engaging and wondrous.
Just looking forward to if they put mutli kills and the killing sprees into firefight for halo infinite! That will be sweet :)
New forge features
I'd like something bigger than warzone in player count....
PCreaper wrote:
I'd like something bigger than warzone in player count....
Do I hear "Battle Royale?" Just kidding... just kidding... I don't want that anywhere near Halo.
Contest is closed, I'm running a bit late on schedule, but winners will be announced today!
Sp00kyM0nk wrote:
Contest is closed, I'm running a bit late on schedule, but winners will be announced today!
You might want to add that info to the thread title and OP.
Thank you!!!🎮
Thanks and happy holidays!
Aye! Thanks a lot Sp00kyM0nk! Have a happy holiday!
thanks I got it!!!!!!
Thank you sir!
Thank you for the pack! Have a merry Christmas!
Didn’t win a pack but congrats to those who did and props to the OP for giving the packs out to those who were selected. Very nice of you!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3