Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

[Locked] How can I suggest my idea about the new Halo game?

OP K27R

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
K27R wrote:
I guess depends on what it is if its about the name again forget they are not gonna change it
K27R wrote:
I guess depends on what it is if its about the name again forget they are not gonna change it
So what if they’re probably not. Why is it not okay to talk about it? Why is it not okay to talk about the likley reason what they chose that title? Why is it not okay to talk about it’s possible effects? And the future of Halo titles being like Assassin’s Creed? Why is it a bad thing to express fear?
cause this topic has already been locked before and probably will again like I said before why is the infinite word a bad thing doesn't mean its revolved around infinity we don't know why they chose it theres a reason it doesn't have a number I don't know why your making a big fit over this its not a huge deal a more important topic is how the story will be game modes etc...
cause this topic has already been locked before and probably will again like I said before why is the infinite word a bad thing doesn't mean its revolved around infinity we don't know why they chose it theres a reason it doesn't have a number I don't know why your making a big fit over this its not a huge deal a more important topic is how the story will be game modes etc...
So why is it a big deal to lock the idea? Just because we don’t know for absolute sure why they named it that way doesn’t mean we can’t connect the dots, look at the history and come up with a reasonable theory. What’s wrong with that? I want to express my idea, and bring attention to it so other people can notice and think about it too. Maybe I’m right, or maybe I’m wrong and I’d hope I am, but likely aren’t. So why lock the idea? My only guess is because has potential to provoke thoughts and bring attention to something that they don’t want noticed.
probably cause this topic has been discussed already not to mention they aren't changing the name for all we know its just cause they want to step away from numbered titles and not end up like final fantasy
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.
Spoiler:
Show
They showed a teaser with "Infinite" in it, and they probably dug a hole too deep with that name to go back. I'm wondering when this will get locked...
K27R wrote:
probably cause this topic has been discussed already not to mention they aren't changing the name for all we know its just cause they want to step away from numbered titles and not end up like final fantasy
I would argue 4 was more like COD than 5
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
K27R wrote:
K27R wrote:
least 5 had equal loadouts in competitive
K27R wrote:
K27R wrote:
That’s what I’m trying to bring attention to: they’re trying to make the titles follow the Assassin’s Creed title trend. And I don’t think that’s a good thing. And for some reason I‘m not allowed to bring attention to this theory.

I can now understand why H5 turned very CoD, because they banned the mention of any other game franchise comparison in the forums. So therefore if people complained about H5 being too CoD they’d get banned.
least 5 had equal loadouts in competitive
I actually enjoy H4 a lot. Quite a mix of classic with H5 style if you think about it.
K27R wrote:
Cyan1de02 wrote:
They showed a teaser with "Infinite" in it, and they probably dug a hole too deep with that name to go back. I'm wondering when this will get locked...
I can't see your posts, so I guess I can't say if that's the only reason you got banned.

I guess we can't do much about it now. If you really want to talk about it, mention it in a semi-related post (about Halo Infinite being some content hub, or about ideas for open world or whatever)