Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

How to improve warzone for Halo Infinite

OP MamaLuigi42

. I have some ideas for halo infinite on how to make warzone great.
1. Add behemoths. One thing I loved about battlefield 1 was behemoths in conquest and operations. It would help the losing team in certain situations, where they're getting spawn trapped, and I would love that. Give the Spartans a vow class Corvette I think it's called, or the elites a covenant Corvette, and allow the enemy side to have AA guns to take down the behemoths.
2. Combine invasion. Not much I can say here except it would be awesome
3. Innovate with creative sandbox. Add new vehicles, weapons, and create more air vehicles, and anti air vehicles, and for the love of God, buff the AA wraith.
4. Make loadouts through a battle pass unlock system. An idea that would be cool is creating a battle pass system with a fun unlock system where you don't have to pay for armor, or weapons. Make it so if these players want things other than armor and weapons too, they can buy a premium pass, but making it unintrusive.
5. Larger maps and larger player counts. Seeing as battlefield and call of duty both have 64 player counts in ground war and conquest, do it with Halo. Add these things, and remove the destroy core thing. Make maybe operations, even. Create unique maps, with different environments, and maps with unique locations and environments.
6. Add killstreaks in warzone, but limited to warzone. How cool would it be to call in a area to glass to help take an objective, or call in a stealth bomber? I know this didn't work with Halo 4, but I feel it could work in warzone. Think about it, warzone is one game mode. Halo 4 had it in all game modes. Think of the possibilities, fuel rod strike, rocket strike, missile barrage, and even an attack pelican. I think it would be awesome.
7. vehicles. Add ground vehicles occasionally dropped in by pelicans, and sabres on a landing platform or the sabre equivalent from reach for the elites, as well as banshees, wraiths, etc.
8. Finally, fortifications. I loved this in bf5. Allow yourself to fortify your base with AA GUNS, chainguns, rocket turrets, and barriers. This was in Dominion from Halo 4 and I heard it worked great. These are just my opinions and thoughts. Please respond with constructive feedback on my opinions, please.
Buff the AA Wraith?
Man, that things already brutal as it stands, why does it need a buff?
Nerf air vehicles if anything...
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
Disagree with 2. I think Warzone should be its own thing with little to no objectives besides capturing the bases. Let Invasion be its own mode with a more competitive feel and no REQs.
I can understand that you really like Battlefield, but I think you're trying to connect the two games a bit too much. Honestly, I think a lot of people would be turned away from Warzone if even a few of these were added/changed from what they were. A lot of them seem a bit unnecessary as well.
Change Warden Eternal, every time you fought him it was the exact same thing, almost every time I played Warzon there he was the one and only Warden, yeah it was fun fighting him but it was the same thing every time.
Change Warden Eternal, every time you fought him it was the exact same thing, almost every time I played Warzon there he was the one and only Warden, yeah it was fun fighting him but it was the same thing every time.
I can understand that you really like Battlefield, but I think you're trying to connect the two games a bit too much. Honestly, I think a lot of people would be turned away from Warzone if even a few of these were added/changed from what they were. A lot of them seem a bit unnecessary as well.
After reading my paragraph again, i do agree with you know, and my thoughts were mediocre before. I've changed my opinion and I know think that Halo infinite should focus more on BTB sandbox and maps than trying to make warzone something it's not.
Are we certain that Warzone is even returning?
Warzone can be improved by being left out of every future Halo title.
I’m of the mindset for 343 to leave it out completely and to use that time to make up for the neglect BTB suffered in H5. If Warzone has to come back, the micro transaction aspects (one time consumables) should be removed. Everyone should have access to the same weapons and vehicles at their various req levels. In addition to increasing from kills, Req levels should increase slowly over time so that teams who are getting swept will have the ability to fight back against the farmers that will inevitably fester in the playlist
Every Halo title has something unique. I think they'll leave Warzone in Halo 5. As much as I loved it, I doubt they'll carry it over.