Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

How will the 'Master Chief' coating be unlocked?

OP Brutal Vengence

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Cobra J24 wrote:
Ten dollars.
Probably so, sadly.
You cheapskates! You won't spend 30$ on an in-game cosmetic? I bet you're one of those people that like customizing their armor and still having enough money to buy food, too! Why won't you just give 343i more money?
Cobra J24 wrote:
Ten dollars.
Probably so, sadly.
You cheapskates! You won't spend 30$ on an in-game cosmetic? I bet you're one of those people that like customizing their armor and still having enough money to buy food, too! Why won't you just give 343i more money?
lmao! Honestly i wouldn't doubt if they rolled his armor/coating/visor into a bundle and it was over $10 considering it would be multiple pieces.
Maybe like how the Golden Doom guy skin is unlocked in Eternal: beating the game it its highest available difficulty (legendary for Halo, of course)
Guys watch it be 117 dollars...
Maybe like how the Golden Doom guy skin is unlocked in Eternal: beating the game it its highest available difficulty (legendary for Halo, of course)
*cough*LASO*cough*
Celestis wrote:
*cough*LASO*cough*
True. I was thinking they could give Recon Armor for LASO tho. Would help make it special again.
Cobra J24 wrote:
Celestis wrote:
*cough*LASO*cough*
True. I was thinking they could give Recon Armor for LASO tho. Would help make it special again.
Or do the flaming skull effect for LASO with the haunted helmet.
Cobra J24 wrote:
Celestis wrote:
*cough*LASO*cough*
Or do the flaming skull effect for LASO with the haunted helmet.
Or that.
Isn't there a Pop figure of a camouflage Chief? (Not active camo, but classic army camo) Always made me believe Chief can be customized in ways now, like a 31 Meter radar, blue friendly marker on radar, more things we don't know yet. I'm all for new things, even if they turn out bad.
Isn't there a Pop figure of a camouflage Chief? (Not active camo, but classic army camo) Always made me believe Chief can be customized in ways now, like a 31 Meter radar, blue friendly marker on radar, more things we don't know yet. I'm all for new things, even if they turn out bad.
I think the only Pop figure that has in game content is the Blue and Yellow one...and im guessing the DLC with be an identical armor coating in those colors.
I think the only Pop figure that has in game content is the Blue and Yellow one...and im guessing the DLC with be an identical armor coating in those colors.
I just got in the blue/yellow and it has a code. Gamestop one just came in the mail today and no code. So yeah, Brutal is right so far. Best Buy one isnt out yet but I can keep posted when it comes in for me.
Solo campaign playthrough on Legendary.
Campaign portion all achievements 😁

As long as no laso and legendary speed run.
"Beat campaign on Legendary with all skulls turned on in 14 seconds"
It'll probably only be included in the Legendary edition.
You'll probably just get it by default
knowing 343 though, it'll probably be included in a $40 "classic colors" pack that releases sometime around 2028
Legendary campaign would seem reasonable.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2