Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

[Locked] "Hunt the Truth" like thing but for Halo 6

OP SirScoundrel

So I've finally started listening to Hunt the Truth via a YouTube compilation that has both S1 and S2 and just 40 minutes in and the Storytelling is ASTRONOMICALLY Better than Halo 5. I really hope that they get the same writers for that to make one for Halo 6. Whether it's Hunt the Truth or something new, I'd be really interested in it!
same here I really liked it I downloaded every episode was leagues better than 5's story if they do another thing like this this time make it actually relevant to the plot of the game 343!
Yes I remember being really into Hunt the Truth. It was just so cool, never was anything like it for Halo before. Not sure what happened with Halo 5 campaign because that was truly a mess compared.
seanonix wrote:
Yes I remember being really into Hunt the Truth. It was just so cool, never was anything like it for Halo before. Not sure what happened with Halo 5 campaign because that was truly a mess compared.
Honestly idk,it seems like it was a casualty of last minute rewrites and most fans seemed to like hunt the truth so what was the reason for the rewrites is the better question
If I were a betting person, I would say that we get an ARG or secondary media on 2/15/19.
Yeah, I could definitely get behind this. Hunt the Truth was phenomenal.
So I've finally started listening to Hunt the Truth via a YouTube compilation that has both S1 and S2 and just 40 minutes in and the Storytelling is ASTRONOMICALLY Better than Halo 5. I really hope that they get the same writers for that to make one for Halo 6. Whether it's Hunt the Truth or something new, I'd be really interested in it!
I may have to check this out. Halo 5’s story burned me out that I felt uninterested in anything related to it. I only hope Halo Infinite can improve upon this, where Halo 5 lacked.
Pleaso no!

Remember the Hunt the Truth stuff? Remember what "awesome" campaign Halo 5 would be? Better nothing like this for Infinite. Or do you want a big fake story just for sales but when actually playing the game the campaign is just a bad joke?
Same here I loved Hunt the Truth, gave you a really cool perspective on the Halo universe that you can't get from the games.
Why are there grenades under my bed!?! - Mshak

Can't forget Unggoy Farmer either......
Pleaso no!

Remember the Hunt the Truth stuff? Remember what "awesome" campaign Halo 5 would be? Better nothing like this for Infinite. Or do you want a big fake story just for sales but when actually playing the game the campaign is just a bad joke?
oh believe me I do I think Microsoft forced 343 to scrap the story they had planned and rewrote it for whatever reason it was
SBTTLS wrote:
If I were a betting person, I would say that we get an ARG or secondary media on 2/15/19.
Well dose Halo: Outposts count?
If something like Hunt The Truth is brought back I just hope it's actually what happens in the campaign and not just random stuff not even in halo
SBTTLS wrote:
Well dose Halo: Outposts count?
Please don't revive old topics thanks