Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Huyabusa return?

OP ZillyDaPunk

Anyone ever wonder if they'll bring back Hayabusa?
I don't think so, but it'd be cool. I miss when Halo and Dead or Alive where like brothers
I don't think so, but it'd be cool. I miss when Halo and Dead or Alive where like brothers
It was awesome. I miss them mythic armors
Bring it back. Bring all the classic armour back. Especially since, from what we've seen so far, they are actually nailing the artstyle.
Hayabusa armor is an IP that belongs to a different company not owned by 343 or Microsoft. Doesn't matter how badly we want it. Unless they buy that company or negotiate for that IP again, Hayabusa is not coming back.
Hayabusa armor is an IP that belongs to a different company not owned by 343 or Microsoft. Doesn't matter how badly we want it. Unless they buy that company or negotiate for that IP again, Hayabusa is not coming back.
Exactly. Hayabusa rights belong to Team Ninja. Bungie and Team Ninja did a deal. DOA 4 got Spartan 458 (Nicole) and we got Hayabusa. There would have to be a sit down between 343i and Team Ninja at the very least.
Honestly, Shinobi's better anyways.
Trenchbird wrote:
Its kinda cool idk i always prefer hayabusa
I always loved Hayabusa, but it's probably never going to come back for licensing issues.
I always thought that armor was ugly. No thankyou.
Trenchbird wrote:
Its kinda cool idk i always prefer hayabusa
I liked Hayabusa as I'm a huge Ninja Gaiden fan, especially Ninja Gaiden 2. I also like the look of the Shinobi armour. A new Shinobi-esque armour would definitely appeal to my inner ninja lol.