Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

I found the solution, just listen up!

OP WattsNumberOne

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I'd like to at least see it try to be implemented before trash talking it. I've played some Fortnite and I must say, the idea of replacing everything with Halo counterparts would make me super happy. It could just be another mode like Warzone. Yeah, it technically copies Fortnite and similar Battle Royale games, but is it fun? I mean, let's be real, 50+ spartans duking it out in a big -Yoink- canyon somewhere would be fun as -Yoink-.
I'd prefer the Battle Royale mode to be from customs. Having it official in Halo just defeats the unique standpoint that Halo tries to achieve.
If it is still a craze when the game releases, I can see them attempting a game mode for it like other triple A titles have done. I wouldn’t think it would be a main focus
If it is still a craze when the game releases, I can see them attempting a game mode for it like other triple A titles have done. I wouldn’t think it would be a main focus
Grim has gone on the record in social streams that they aren't working on any BR games, so I doubt Halo Infinite would have it.

Not to mention I would really dislike it if they BR in Halo.
I feel like 343 will give us the tools (forge) to make our own Battle Royale game mode.

I have a feeling they will make it easier than ever for us to make our own. Essentially they can "rip it off" without ripping it off if you get me.

Like they have a feeling it will be popular in customs, so all the tools that you need to make the game mode will be there; i.e huge forgeable environments, ability to drop down from the sky (be cool if they added drop pods... hint hint). Ability to have no gun... idk. I can go on and on about the simple things they could add.

Not only would this be great to appeal to the people who love Battle Royale, it would also be a great way to indirectly (YouTubers etc) show how great both Forge and Halo Infinite is.

I feel like if they do it this way, it's a no can lose situation.
Trusssson wrote:
I feel like 343 will give us the tools (forge) to make our own Battle Royale game mode.

I have a feeling they will make it easier than ever for us to make our own. Essentially they can "rip it off" without ripping it off if you get me.

Like they have a feeling it will be popular in customs, so all the tools that you need to make the game mode will be there; i.e huge forgeable environments, ability to drop down from the sky (be cool if they added drop pods... hint hint). Ability to have no gun... idk. I can go on and on about the simple things they could add.

Not only would this be great to appeal to the people who love Battle Royale, it would also be a great way to indirectly (YouTubers etc) show how great both Forge and Halo Infinite is.

Technically, Battle Royale in Halo was always a thing since Halo 3. It's simply Slayer FFA on large maps.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Trusssson wrote:

I can definitely see that
Every other game is so linear and boring right? How about this! We get an open world map where 90-99 players drop down in ODST drop pods and fight each other till the last man stands.

Fresh idea right? Never seen before and can really save the community.

I’m being sarcastic but how many of you guys would be psyched to do a game mode at least like this?
Um never been seen? What about PUBG & Fortnite Battle Royal? I do really dislike both games... Let see sound alot like PUBG and BR... I fly over map and land somewhere.

I rather the game take a Battlefield turn then that. 30vs30 with no A.I. or very limited A.I.
I don't care for Warzone much, and i don't care for Firefight much.
The idea sounds great, but I’m just tired of Battle Royale. But if they change it up a bit so it would be different from a traditional Battle Royale mode, I’d be up for it.
Every other game is so linear and boring right? How about this! We get an open world map where 90-99 players drop down in ODST drop pods and fight each other till the last man stands.

Fresh idea right? Never seen before and can really save the community.

I’m being sarcastic but how many of you guys would be psyched to do a game mode at least like this?
Um never been seen? What about PUBG & Fortnite Battle Royal? I do really dislike both games... Let see sound alot like PUBG and BR... I fly over map and land somewhere.

I rather the game take a Battlefield turn then that. 30vs30 with no A.I. or very limited A.I.
I don't care for Warzone much, and i don't care for Firefight much.
Like a bigger big team battle? I like that also. Or like 24/7 constant operation maps.
I like the idea of drop pods coming in from orbit. Maybe you could angle your drop pod and direct in the air to where you want to go. If playable Elites are in the game it could be a Spartans vs Elites kind of thing like Invasion.
I like the idea of drop pods coming in from orbit. Maybe you could angle your drop pod and direct in the air to where you want to go. If playable Elites are in the game it could be a Spartans vs Elites kind of thing like Invasion.
That would be awesome, they need to add some flavor to this game. I’m gonna play the crap out of anyways but for new players of the franchise.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2