Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

I have an idea

OP AlanDjikkaity

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Foombles wrote:
So infinite is believed "and this could end up entirely off base" to be an open world esque game with RPG sequel mechanics. What if we get an all enticing Halo story where those elements are barred, we simply play as our favorite spartan 2. Now what of I said those mechanics come into play after we complete the campaign. We get our Spartan from multiplayer, have a hub base, and choose to go on missions around the installation in game similar to spartan ops, only with raid sequel missions recon missions assault missions etc. I personally think this would be amazing, all while retaining a classic multiplayer and hopefully firefight game modes. This is all clearly just Hope's and dreams. With no real backing other than the tidbits where 343 were hiring developers familiar with rpg ranking systems and how to implement it into the game for infinite.
I hope they keep it FPS
Well I don't think it would ever stray away from fps, when I'm talking about these proposed things, it's reminiscent of Destiny, or borderlands BUT it retains its halo feel.
YES! However, I hope to see Buck with his old Alpha nine squadron.
YES! However, I hope to see Buck with his old Alpha nine squadron.
I agree
I would rather it be the rest of blue team. Even if they are not together, maybe have a string of missions where you play as each. the stories can even be happening at the same time as the main campaign so you essentially hear what is going on as it progresses from a different view point. Let blue team shine, they are overall more interesting then osiris as they have a similar back story to the chief.
I hope both blue team and osiris get equal screen time, like (not) in H5
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2